Chapter 5 - Not a target...

Start from the beginning

"Once she heard that I wouldn't do that no more she kicked me out telling me to never come back. She also filled my brother's head with lies about me being a rich man's slut who'd abandon his family to be some man's whore,"

"Of course, my bothers believed her well, and over the years of my being away from them, Zain would find me now and then and pick on me while my other brother Zeke made no effort to contact me," Tapping Amare, he finally looked up watching him signed.

"So this is how you got to live with your grandmother?" Enzo asked while Amare nodded.

"Despite all the lies my mother had conspired against me my Nanna took me in as soon as she saw me on her doorstep," he smiled.

"Do you want me to kill them?" Enzo questioned his face as serious as it ever was.

Amare gulped unsure what to say.

Why did he say it as though he's killed someone before?

He thought to himself.

"No, Um I should go and It's -," Enzo stopped Amare shaking his head.

"Stay here tonight, your brother might be waiting for you and I won't feel good knowing that you might-" Enzo signed.

"I'll stay," Amare finished grabbing onto Enzo's hands.

Smiling Enzo nodded his head, happy that he had a good excuse to spend the night with Amare.

He also contemplated on tracking Amare's brother down after Amare had fallen asleep to torture him, maybe slightly kill him also.

But the thought of Amare hating him or finding out about the side of Enzo he has never shown anyone made his heart stammer.

"Should we sleep together?" Amare asked.

Enzo opened his mouth to answer but immediately stopped as he covered his mouth in shock.

Was he just about to talk?

No, it can't be.

Enzo smiled nodding his head.

"Yeah, we should" he signed.

______

"So how was your week, Enzo?" Marylin asked as Enzo sat on the couch man-spreading.

His black hoodie, which was paired with blackstrapped joggers on his head while his curly black hair covered his eyes.

He was wearing, Black as always his favorite color.

"We should get you to wear something more colorful," Marylin joked but Enzo's face stayed cold.

He hated bright colors made him stand out.

"Met my friends, brother," he signed making the therapist smile.

He's making friends.

"Really? And what was that like?" she asked smiling clearly happy that Enzo, was making process.

"I wanted to kill him," he signed as he began bouncing his leg in agitation.