Chapter 1 - Enzo

ENZO

ENZO

"So beautiful, you are my first, to everything, Amare,"

AMARE

"To you I am beautiful but to others, I am a disgrace,"
_________
ENZO
________

A month.

A month had gone by since I've moved out of my brother and his husband's mansion on a path to find my individuality.

My sister begs to differ afraid of standing on her own since we've always been there to support each other but we need to learn who we are as individuals.

And also I wanted a normal life for a chance.

My whole life had been drenched in blood and pain.

And once my brother had found out about me wanting to explore off into finding myself, my purpose he immediately bought me a luscious condo and gave me an unlimited card.

'Something to help you on the way,' he quoted making me smile.

I guess he trying to make up for something that wasn't his fault. So if I hadn't have accepted he still would have felt guilt.

But I suspect Eva is still giving our brother a hard time and spending her attention on our niece.

But forget all that I haven't explored or gone anywhere since I moved here.

There's nothing much to do than to have since my fridge and pantry are stacked and Eva comes here occasionally to help me clean and do chores.

and since I'm a selective mute most people don't know sign language and I'm not into carrying a notepad or pad to talk to people.