Hitting The Town Part 2: The Crowd

You begin to walk towards the club, but obviously looking like you weren't stopping. You blast yourself and Aisling, and look at the BSD, ready to press swap. You realise a new feature which must've arrived in the next update; Random Swap. Underneath the button, it read:
Point the BSD in a direction then press the master button, and the target(s) will be swapped with anybody within your line of vision. Use this feature for an interesting trip away from your own body!
It seemed interesting, because you didn't really want to swap with a specific person, and nor did Aisling. After telling Aisling about the plan, then almost press the big button when pointing in the direction of the crowd of people outside of the club, before realising:
"Oh, if we don't end up next to each other, go to the back of the crowd and I'll meet you at..."
You look for a very noticeable thing. You end up picking up a largeish stone and placing it on a paving tile.
"That... paving... tile." you slowly tell Aisling.
"Okay. Weird but okay." Aisling replies.
You press the button and feel yourself flying through the crowd, ending up in the body of the bouncer at the door - a big, muscly man standing well over 6 foot. Well, you couldn't move from here, could you? You had to keep an eye on the door. You step inside and ask one of the other members of staff to guard the door while you 'dealt with an issue', and once that was sorted walked to the back of the crowd to the paving tile. You see a girl who looks like they're at a hen do, standing at about 5 foot 6. She begins to talk in disbelief. "Jack?"
"Aisling?" you reply.
"Well that's just great, isn't it. Our 6 month celebration and only I can celebrate it?"
"One moment." You say, as you enter someone else's body. It was someone else at the hen do. You try to walk in heels and a small dress over to the back of the crowd again. You hear the bouncer say "Sorry maam, my mistake. Have a good night." Aisling looks confused. "Hey, but, Jack, wait!"
"Hey, I'm here." you say from your new smaller body, which was about the same height as Aisling's.
"Ah, nice, you can get in now." Aisling calmed down. "So, what's your new name?"
"Ummm," You try and think hard to get into the bit of this woman's brain that wasn't taken over ie her address, name and age. "Lara. That's quite a cute name. What about you?"
"Emm..." Aisling replied in her Irish dialect, even though this person was probably from northern England. "Jacqueline? But Jack or Jackie for short."
"So I've got to call you by... my name... for the whole night?"
"Yep! Did you make it so the BS thingy swaps us back at midnight?"
"Um, I think so." you said. That was also a new feature on the BSD - timed swaps.
You and Jac turned around to see the bouncer you were mere minutes ago open the doors, and the flood of people flowing through into the club. You looked at Jac and said one simple sentence:

"Let's do this."