Victory, at what cost? ~ [Umbra x Boss!reader]

time for angst😈😈😈 I DONT USUALLY DO ANGST SO MB IF IT SUCKS

MISTER PRESIDENT WATCH OUT
——————————————————————————

        Context; Creator tries to attack Umbra's castle to possibly rule over it, mid-battle you get badly injured from Creator's attacks while trying to protect Umbra.

——————————————————————————
TW: Gore, Death, pretty detailed and heavy injuries.
——————————————————————————

Penumbras banged his hand on the table "We need to do something! that bastard wont stop until he has complete control over the castle!"

Everyone was around the table in the castle's meeting room, discussing on how they should handle creator

Umbra was thinking of ways to protect her Castle, her servants, her people, of course she'd always be able to come up with plans, but they've never faced a war in such short time, they were always prepared, not this time..

"We should focus more on the gates of the castle! we can't let them get in." Swamp monster suggested "No shit, sherlock.." you muttered, Jaxe, who was standing next to you stepped on your foot with his heel "Ow! hey!-"Jaxe looked at SM "I agree with SM on this one, we really can't let them get in."

"I see your point, we have some of our strongest units at the gates, What I'm scared of is them not being able to stand their ground until we've come up with a plan." Penumbras said, trying his best to calm down and be professional.

"Dude, I know they're one of our strongest units, but have you SEEN that Creator guy's chains?? They almost broke through all of my defenses a while ago before I alerted you guys!" You said, to be honest, you may not look like it, but you were scared, horrified, even. What if they did something to Umbra?

"Yes..his chains are quite powerful, indeed.. his attacks nor his minions aren't any weaker, we must be careful with our decisions, no one else is available nor able to help us at the moment, some are injured, some aren't strong enough..." Umbra said, with one hand on the table and one behind her.

You held her hand gently "We'll get through this. All of us, please believe in yourselves, we've got this." you smiled softly first at Umbra, then everyone else "If we don't believe in ourselves, what's the point of even trying? we'll kick that guy's ass, alright!?" You were determined to at least lift up the mood a bit.

"You know what? [Y/N]'s right, we can kick his ass!" Jaxe supported you, raising his voice slightly with courage. [I doubt it, but slay!!!!!]

"That's enough, we need to come up with a plan before getting over-confident, focus, everyone." Swamp monster said from across the table "I agree, now's not the time for getting cocky." Penumbras said.

"I think we should try to corner them? One of us goes from the front with troops, one from the right and one from the left, until we have their backs against the wall." you suggest "That's stupid" Jaxe objected "Well, you've got a better plan then, pumpkin head?" you looked at him with a smug look on your face "PUMPKIN HEAD?!" Jaxe yelled, I was about to respond before SW yelled, "WILL YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" SW banged his hands on the table, that got us to shut up quickly.

"Calm down everyone, I do agree that it's a risky plan, however [Y/N]'s plan must be the plan A at the moment. if that fails, we'll group up and try to get one of us with troops to attack from the back to distract them and do our best, that's plan B." Umbra explained, everyone nodded, "Penumbras," she looked at Penumbras "Send a Solar and a Lunar servant to the Gates and protect the gates no matter what, Understood?" Penumbras nodded and rushed off