05 - dumber than ya look

"Ryan McDee, Shawn Campbell, Nicolas Llewellyn and Christoph Llewellyn

"Ryan McDee, Shawn Campbell, Nicolas Llewellyn and Christoph Llewellyn." Ynstrads cold voice informed them as Munfords team along with Hicks and Jess made there way to them.

"How many Llewellyns are there." Luca asked trying to get her talk more. Hopefully the more she talked the more she could revert back to her sunny self.

"Left?... three." She answered, still ice in her scotish accent.

The teams around the room look at one another. Clearly this case was more complex than they once thought. That and the fact the only one who truly knew what was going on was related to their perp.

"Miss Llewellyn, don't you thi..." Hicks tryed suggesting before he was cut off.

"Commander! And No. You Americans go after him the next place he's heading for is here. And what you just saw downtown, will be in this very building." She spat back staring him down.

"This is one of the most secure buildings in the city. I can ensure you whoever is responsible for what happed will not repeat it here."

"Then you really are dumber than ya look."

No one was used to Hicks being talked to like that, but no one dare said anything else. It was true nothing like this had happened before. Not in there lifetimes anyway. So what now? He took a moment to think leaving the rest of the room in silence. Ynstrad never once backing down her gaze.

"Very well. Commander Llewellyn you may stay to aid SWAT in this case, on the condition you talk to our psychiatrist. Till then SWAT will stay on call to aid the Homicide devition." Hicks commanded clearly annoyed. As he walked away he added.
"Hondo a word." And the two walked off in the direction of his office.

As the flood of people left 20 David section and only the team minis Hondo was left. Ynstrad just stared blankly at the boys on the screen. She knew them. They where he family after all. Some by blood. Luca could see past the emotional emptiness she put on and knew what she really was scared. Terrified even. With out thinking he pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

The rest of the team just watched. Was Luca insane? Since they had left the crime scene it seemed as if something had flipped and there was no doubt in there minds she was on a warpath. Hell after Street trying to question her on the way back Deacon was sure she needed a few rounds in the ring just to make sure she doesn't flip. Yet here Luca was trying to give this maniac a hug. Then something really unexpected happed... She burst into tears.

"Hey. Hey, it alright." Luca softly spoke well pulled her away from him slightly so she could look up at him. The others took this as there que to leave the two. Ynstrad looked up at Luca slowly shaking her head. Her tears dripped down her cheaks leaving a glistening trail.
"You have no idea what's coming blondie. None!" Her voice was bearly a whisper. She truly was terrified.

----

Hondo shut the door after following Hicks into his office.

"Tell me everything you know" Hicks instructed Hondo.