02 - Whats a Llewellyn?

"So how do you know these guys again?" Street asked

"So how do you know these guys again?" Street asked. Ynstrad clearly didn't want to answer his question.

"Let's just say in a different life." She responded.

"What's that mean" he continued.

"Listen it doesn't matter how ynsie knows." He turned his attention from street to Ynstrad.

"You know where these guys hang out?"

"Like I said I don't get out much. But... I'm sure I could go ask around. See if i can find the idiots." She let out a sigh well looking away. Luca watched her, clearly this was heavy on her.

"We can come with you. Dont have to go find them on your own." He suggested.
Ynsie looked up at him.

"I appreciate it Blondie, but I canee let ya do that."

"How come?" Confused she turned down SWATs help. She glanced round all of the team were listening.

"You saw how McDee reacted earlier. When we walked out, told me to remember what side I'm on." She looked back at Hondo who's brows where now fered. She continued.

"At the minute back home its us vs them. Us vs cops I mean... we dont... we dont like cops. And if I'm seen asking questions with you guys, I'm going to get disowned more than I already am."

"Already am?" Street piped up earning a glear from Luca.

"Let's just say I left home under a bit of a cloud." She looked over the Hondo, he knew her story, so it gave her a slight comfort she didn't have to retell it to everyone.

"Alright Ynsie, you go see what you can find. Everyone else dig into these guys see what we can find."

After a course of yes sirs the team started going about there task where as Ynstrad turned to Hondo.

"Ya know where a lass can get a change of clothes around here?" Pointing to the fact she was still in her uniform.

-----

"Yo Hondo, where'd you meet the little Comander?" Luca asked trying to sound casual but for some reason he still felt nervous.

"Yeah come on Hondo, how you buddys with a Scottish Marine anyway?" Chris chipped in. Curious about the blonde too. Hondo looked up at the pair.

"Think they call themselves Marine Commandos. Been buddys a long time, got back in touch when they got based outside of LA. Shes a good kid, had a tough past."

"Anything we should know?" Luca asked after all SWAT came first, if she was going to bring them trouble he wanted to know.

"Nothing she can't handle. But just need to make sure this doesn't twist her up." He nodded over to the screen where the mug shots where. "The one on the end. Nicklas Llewellyn. Her brother." This corsed the team to look at him.

"Whow, we really letting her help knowing her brothers involved?" Street spoke up, not sure whether he can trust her now.

"I've been looking into this dude, nasty guy." Tan told them. "You sure their related?"

"Names right there and all. You think hes bad you should see the guy who rased them." Hondo plainly stated.

"L-L, wait how do you say that?" Luca asked coursing them all to chuckle slightly through the awkwardness.

"Lew-el-an, tho Ynise pronounces it differently. Says this is more English friendly. But I trust her. Completely. Kid saved my ass more times than I care to admit. "

That seemed satisfied with his answer and went back to there work. Lucas mind kept wondering about Ynsie, told himself it was because she was out there without backup.

-----

Ynstrad walked down a back street to find the door of an Irish pub. She was in the Irish side of town, North from Southside yet not too close to where the Hispanics live. Most of the Irish settled on the East coast but there was a small community in LA. She knew if she was going to get answers from her brother she was going to have to tell him where shes been for the last 17 years. This was not a reunion she was looking forward too. At least her da wouldn't be there.