01 - Pick your side.

20 David Division was at HQ standing around the screens

"So no one can ID these guys, seriously?" Chris asked Hondo in disbelief.
"Wait, thought SWAT had the best facial recognition software? Street chipped in.
"We can't ID these guys since they're not in the system. No driver license, no prints, nothing." Decen confirmed clearly annoyed. Hondo stood there looking up at the servalence footage frozen on the screen, mainly at one man, deep in through.
"Hey Hondo, you with us?" Dekan asked.
"Yeah. I got an idea"
With that Hondo and Chris loaded into black Betty with Luca at the wheel.

Hondo lead the treo into a gym on a small military base outside of LA. There the group saw four people training in camouflage trousers and green fitted t-shirts with "Royal Marine Commando' etched in black on the back. Two where in the ring fighting well the other two where shouting at them, ensuring the Marine they backed whould come out on top.
"So you think these guys can ID our suspects?" Luca asked Hondo, since both he and Chris where a little lost to whey they where doing there.
"Oh not the guys" he replied, not taking his eyes off one of the fighters in the ring, who now everyone noticed was a woman.
"Didn't think they let girls join" Chris stated.
"They don't." And with that Hondo started walking closer to the ring catching the attention of the two at the sidelines. The two inside still going at it, abliveuse to SWATs presents.
"We help you sir?" One of them asked. A heavy scotish ascent clearly present.
"Wondering if I could get a word with Ynsie." He told them hooking his fingers in his vest.
"What ever it is, we dont know anything about it. Been here the whole time." He replied clearly not happy about the polices presents. At the mention of her name Ynstrad looked over now realising the squad wasn't alone. Her opponent tryed to use this to his advantage, only to have his legs swept from under him. A small smile found the way to Chris's face after seeing the small woman easily take down her opponent who towered above her.

"Its al'ight ya fuckers, this coppas one of our own." She told them well jumping the ropes and embracing Hondo in a bro hug. The others seemed to back off slightly but still not completely comfortable with them beating there.
"Hey up Yns. Wondering if I could bounce some stuff off you?" Hondo told her. Ynstrad looked back at her team, seemingly having a silent conversation with them. Before replying.
"Yeah. Corse man." And with that she followed the members of team David out, but not before one of her own called out.
"Remember what side ya on Ynstrad"

"What was all that about" Hondo asked when they where outside.
"Don't worry about it, kicking off again back home. Guess they can't leave it there. Why I wanted to let them know you're Green at heart, even if ya blue now."
"What does that mean?" Chris asked imedetly followed by Luca asking, "what's happening back home?"
"Wow, ya two really are rozazs ain't you." Yusie replied smirking over a Hondo who was also chuckling. Now turning serious he turned back to the Marine.
"Wondering if you could ID a few people."
"Ya 'think I know anyone here? Bearly leave this god forsaken camp let a lone go into the city."
"Let's just say I have a hunch there from your backyard not mine."
Ynstrad clearly got what he was referring to as this was the first time since the treo arrived that the girl was no longer smiling and look of serious took over her face.
"Alright lead the way"

The ride back to HQ Luca kept glancing in his rear mirror at Ynstrad. The way her blonde hair was still emaculet, still in the pulled back bun even though she had been going hell for lether in the ring. Her sharp jaw and pale skin unable to hide her freckles. But that wasn't what he kept glancing back to, her green eyes seemed to dance as she talked with Chris and Hondo, clearly back in her happy mood as he heard them all laughing in the back. His team being happy made him smile as he drove his beloved Betty back to HQ.

Just as they entered the building the four ran into Jess where Hondo introduced Ynstrad as Commander Llewellyn. As they chatted slightly Ynstrad hered Jess call Hondo by his nickname.
"Wait did she just call you Hondo?" Ynsie asked mischief in her eyes.
"Yes, we all call Sargent Harroldson by that name." Jess answered for him a little confused. Hondo however know what the small scotsman was getting at.
"Oh well, since that's the case. I think 'Sargent Harroldson' here, owes some one an apology." She told his crossing her arms, with a smirk on her face. Hondo put his hands up in defence.
'Alright alright fine. Ynsie, I'm so very sorry please forgive me."
"Hmm" Ynstrad acted like she was thinking as Luca, Chris and Jess all watched the pair clearly confused with what was happening.
"Well for starters its Comander Llewellyn to you. Ya apology is appreciated, however it doesn't do much for my bruised ego all those years ago." The two shared a laugh as they continued down the hall towards the rest of the team. Hondo turned to Luca and Chris just as they entered there section.

"Ynsie heres the one who gave me the nickname Hondo."

"Ahy and trust me he gave me shit for it. Didn't think ya would call ya self that willingly. Not after the seen ya made."

"The seen I made? Pretty sure you where singing in Gaelic and fighting everyone."

"So just a standard Tuesday night then."

"I've always wondered why we call you that." Decken added. Only now did Ynstrad look around the room to see the whole of 20 David looking at her. As her eyes scanned over them she locked eyes with a tall blond. After feeling her face about to blush she quickly looked away. Sure he was handsome but really Ynstrad, get a grip she told herself. She looked back to Hondo as he introduced everyone. Faling to notice the smile appearing on Lucas face.

"Here we've got Decon, Tan, Street, Chris and Luca."

"Nice to meet ya all. Commander Llewellyn, tho if ya haven't realised Ynsie is fine."

"Whats it short for?" Chris asked.

"Ynstrad, ya I know. Tence why Ynsie fine. can't make it too hard for ya Americans." She turned back to Hondo, just like earlier the mischief suddenly left her face as she turned serious.
"Take it I'm not here just ta meet ya friends" she asked Hondo.

"No. Like I said earlier fingered you can help us ID some people." He pointed behind her to the screen where the frozen footage was up.

"Oh Nickki." Was all she sighed.

"Know em?" Decon asked.

"Aye" was all she replyed as she walked towards where Luca was standing by the controls of the computer. After typing away for a moment some mug shots appeared in place of the footage.