03 - love a cuppa.

Ynstrad walked into HQ early the next morning only to getting stopped by Munford

"Can I help you miss?" Wondering who she was as she just walked into SWAT HQ without an officer, that and her face was beaten. He thought she was there for their help. After making a point of looking him up and down she replied.
"Na I'm good, but I could really do with a cuppa. Ta." She pat him on the arm and pushed past him leaving him stund in silence. What had just happened?

After hearing her voice Hondo stepped out the training area and watched her make her way over to him.

"Hey I got ta talk to ya." She told him. He looked over to her, unable to ask anything except what happened to her face. Her lip was cut and had purple swelling all up her jaw. Dryed blood from her lip stained her face. Just before he got any words out Luca beat him to it.
"Whow, what happed to you." He rushed over clearly consernd. She tryed waving him off but he wasn't having it as he lead her to sit on the edge of the ring as he went to get a first aid kit. She had to admit he really was caring. She wasn't used to people being like that. Ever since she joined the Marines she was told to just suck it up. As she sat the rest of 20 David approached, as well as Munford who had no clue who this little lady was. All he could make out was that Hondo and his team did.

"What happened out there Ynsie?" Hondo asked.

"I'll tell ya all about it when I get ma tea." She looked over to Munford as the rest of the team did.

"You seriously want me to make you tea?" He responded. Clearly taken back. Who was she to order him around, in his mind it was a womans job at lest.

"Ahy, off ya pop."
Hondo motioned for him to go trying not to smile and Luca came back.

"Whats up Munfords ass?" He asked the team as a Ynstrad sat there smirking.

"Ynsie told him to make her tea." Chris filled him in clearly finding it funny. The amount of times guys thought she was just there to fetch them drinks, it was about time they knew what it felt like. She court Ynstrads eye and they clearly where thinking the same thing. It was nice to have another girl around, even if she wasn't SWAT she understand what it was like.

"So. Back to the face." Hondo got all there attention again.

"Oh yeah about that. There may be a slight problem."

"What kind of problem?" Deacon asked.

"Oh ya know, a big ginger one." Ynstrad replied. As luca was cleaning up the blood from her lip he swar he heard her swallow hard. Her avoiding everyone's gaze he could tell who ever this guy was, he was definitely bad news. He accidentally brushed her lip with the back of his hand as he was wiping away the blood. They both looked at eachother clearly not sure what to do. Hondo blow out a sigh getting there atention.

"This the first time since?" He asked. None of the team really knew much about Ynstrads past but clearly something had happened.

"Ahy, turns out McDee told him 'bout ya little visit too."