"Don't bother.. I don't want to be lied to.. You're scared of me aren't you..?" His breath hitched. "S-Sweeti-" I looked up at him, blankly. "You're a liar.. Just admit it.." I felt something in me disappear, I felt empty.. "Y/n.. I... I'm so sorry, it's..." "If you can't say anything just- just go.." I stated and looked away again, picking up the towel from the shower I had earlier and using it to wipe away the horrible liquid. Thankfully I had been in my PJ's at the time, so nothing important had been ruined. The man left the room and closed the door behind him. I started to clean myself up and finally got changed. I felt emotionally drained, nothing seemed to bother me at the current moment. I looked at the mirror one last time, my eyes were normal, except for the left one which had a cross pupil. But the rest was normal, I sighed and put my lacey black eye-patch on.

I looked beautiful, my hair glowed on my black dress which flowed out around my ankles, around the waist of my dress was a white ribbon with a large bow at the back and I also wore pretty black slip on shoes with strap on them as well as white stockings. I also wore black heart earrings, a silver chain necklace with a cross on it and dark makeup. I thought I was gorgeous, so did Y/n. But our Mom, she thought we were a monster, she wouldn't speak to me as I left the house with my Dad, she just ignored me, like I didn't even exist.. Dad however did compliment me, he said I looked beautiful, saying it was a shame no one was dating me. I nodded, although I had no real interest in gaining a date ever again, the last one was a right wanker. He cheated on me, treated me badly. So what did I do?

Well I did the logical thing and broke up with him of course, I did it on our anniversary. It was karaoke night, he was happy, and I was devastated. He was flirting with every woman available, so when I went up on stage with a large grin on my face, I decided to make him pay. "Heavy-handed, rapid fire, infatuation with my filthy pride. To a senseless beating, crippled and barely breathing. I tore off my skin, I'll hang from this noose, This is what happens when I show you my demons. Repeating the cycle that turns love into indifference, when I chase after affection it won't chase after me. I get confused on why we always part so violently, but honestly the day I met you I started crying. Oh... I should've known a little better, good things never last forever!" I sung harmoniously, darkly. The song was called Filthy Pride, by Social Repose, I sung with bitter hate for the boy infront of me.

Then I sung another song, more spite, more hate, no regret. I sung Stupid MF by Mindless Self Indulgence, thriving in his confusion. "YOU STUPID MF IS IT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU? DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU ALL STILL FOLLOWING ME?" I accused him plainly of his stupidity, making clear fun of him. But could you blame me? I wouldn't if I were you. Now it was the final song, Hush by AViVa. "Hush now darling, don't say a word, demons calling, they'll eat your soul. I'm not sorry, for what will come. What you don't know. Hold your breath, dim the lights, I won't say you're safe this time. Here and now, you're mine tonight. Hush, hush, keep you're pretty mouth shut, hush, hush. Lose your inhibitions, I'll let you in on my dark side. Show you what hell really feels like, I can keep a secret if you hush, hush.." He was appalled by my performance to say the least, but everyone else cheered at it, saying I had a golden voice. That was a nice thought. I was glad I did that to him, it was well worth it.

With a twisted giggle I returned to the present. "Oh what shit times they were huh? Hahaha... Oh I'd kill a bitch again if I could.." I said with lust, imagining a knife in my hands. "So.. That's why you're fucked in the head then?" He asked bluntly. "I suppose that is one of the reasons yes, how rude of you though.." I pouted slightly, but couldn't hold it. "So yeah, sad story, boo-hoo couldn't care less, lemme out I have animatronics to mentally fuck over." I said getting up, he pushed me back down and stopped me from leaving. "You aren't hurting them." "I'm not interested in the items Y/n bought, I just want my clowns, my sweet works of art." He still refused to move. "Come on... At least let us change our bandages~" He pulled back. "Foxy!" He shouted, the pirate appeared within seconds of it. "Yes matey?" "Can you get us the first aid kit please?" "Of course!" He ran off like a puppy, leaving me with this idiot.