Chapter 12

~Moon's POV~ (Warning possible triggers ahead.)

"Why were we in the control room?"

My robotic heart skipped a beat, she couldn't be for real, no I'm over thinking, it's nothing.. "What do you mean Sunshine?" Sun asked with worry, Y/n looked down at her feet. "I could swear I was just in the bathroom... Looking at the mirror.." I bit my tongue. "You don't remember coming downstairs?" She shook her head, looking back at Sun who had spoken. "That's odd, hey do you think 'he' was in control?" I stood next to them, just listening, we were barely a few feet away from the control rooms door. "No, he can't have been, I would've felt some sort of pain if he did.." I noticed one of her eyes was kept closed. "Starlight, why is only one of your eyes open?" She bit her lip. "It stings a bit, but its fine, not related to the subject." She threw me off completely, I sighed. "Starlight, open your eye, let me see." She looked away and opened it, a black liquid oozed out her eye, a hand suddenly flew onto it, covering it. Her eye was completely black like the liquid that was leaking out of it, she ran, we went after her.

Black goo droplets were everywhere she stumbled into the bathroom, removed her hand and examined her eye with a face of contorted pain. We went onto either side of her, so unsure of what to do to help her. "l-leave... Th-this isn't a g-g-good thing for y-you to s-see-" She groaned which turned into a pained, inhuman screech. she started to choke up the liquid, her working eye's pupil turned into a cross, the same eye dripping with tears. We started to panic, the sight was horrible, her head turned down, everything going down the sink, contaminating it. Pain, worry, confusion filled the room. With a shaky hand Y/n pulled a tazor out of her pocket and zapped herself in the neck, falling backwards, we caught her. I stabilized her whilst Sun picked up the tazor and pocketed it.

The goo finally ceased to exist and so we cleaned her face up carefully with paper towels. She seemed to be out cold so I carried her to her room and put her into bed. Not even a minute later, with both of us in the room, the other animatronics flooded in, filled with worry. Questions were asked, questions were half answered, concerns were given. Most of them departed, leaving me, Sun, Foxy and Puppet alone with the sleeping female. Foxy sat on the bed near her, Sun on the chair infront of her desk, Puppet on the desk. I stood nearby, leaning against the wall, watching over them all carefully. 'What do you think we should do?' I asked Sun, who was pulling on one of his rays nervously.

'I don't know Moon, this can't be normal for humans. It's just- not right...' I crossed my arms. 'It definitely isn't, but then what could it be? We should ask her when she wakes up.' 'But what if it's a touchy subject to her?' 'That doesn't change the fact that we need answers.' I heard him sigh. 'You know it's right Sun, admit it.' 'Y-yeah but.. Oh I don't know..' His hands tore away from his rays and rested on his lap. The air was getting thin, and I swear that I could hear whispers. Puppets head shot up, anxiously looking around the room. I watched his odd behaviour closely, more whispers could be heard, everyone noticed. 'Wh-what is that?' Sun asked me. 'I don't know.. But it can't be good.' I replied, Foxy let out a low growl. "What are the scallywags saying Puppet?" We all looked at him, two of us concerned, one of us mad.

"I-I don't know, th-theres too many.. They aren't the souls we know, th-this is different.. Th-these people a-a-aren't k-kids.." His slender hands were on the sides of his head, his white pupils shaking in his black eyes. "The room..." I whispered, he heard. "The b-broken one?" He asked, shivering. "Yes, I need to go back into it, I saw a bit of it earlier, I'll explain later." I said hastily as I stood up straight, headed for the door. "W-wait I need to come with you!" The Puppet said somewhat loudly, but not enough to wake Y/n.

"Stay here you two, look after Y/n." "Okay.." "Be careful Moon, keep me updated." "I will do." We left the bedroom and headed over to the broken one. Thankfully it was still open, Puppet had a tight grip on my arm, the whispers grew louder. I found a light switch and what was revealed to us was hideous... There were rotting corpses hanging from the ceiling, there was blood everywhere, glass, knives, alsorts of weapons were absoloutely everywhere. As was sung in the song earlier the heads of five men were in a bin. I felt as if I would throwup... "Wh-what the hell is this..." Puppet whispered fearfully, his grip growing tighter. There was a broken dresser with a knife inplanted in the mirror in the left corner of the room, you had to turn once you entered the room to see it. There was torn clothing on a chair in front of it, soaked in blood.