Vanessa's P.O.V

I was walking to the bathroom and I bumped into somebody and accidentally made them spill there drink on themselves. "I'm so sorry!" I say without looking up. "No harm done, Nessa?" The person say's who sounded like Calum I look up and see Calum. "Oh it's you! Hey!" I say giving him a hug. "Hey! Where you heading?" "The toilet." I say. "I'll leave you to it then." "Bye!" I say and carry on walking to the bathroom, I'd be there by now if it wasn't for all these people in the way, I finally make it and do my business and check myself in the mirror and wash my hands. I walk out and head back to Luke but my wrist was grabbed by somebody and I was pulled into a corner. "Can I help you?" I ask, ripping my wrist out of his strong grip. "Got a feisty one." This guy say's to the guy's crowded around us. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want you." He say's his breath smelling strongly of alcohol, he moves my hair and goes to kiss my neck but I knee him in the balls before his lips touch me, he fell to the floor in pain. I go to walk away but one of his little minions grabs me by the waist, "You won't be getting away that easy Missy!" He say's and pushes me up against the wall grinding on me a little bit, he was holding my wrists so I couldn't push him away. Tears were started to fall from my eyes I was scared I was really scared. "GET OFF ME!!" I screamed. Making a few people turn around and look at us I see Calum's face and Michael's out of the corner of my eye on the left side. "Nobody's gonna save you, slut!" He said. "I am!" I hear someone say and turn to my left slightly and see Luke, he pulls the guy off of me and pushes him up against the wall and say's "You ever touch her again and you'll be sorry!" He was all angry, and to be honest I found it unbelievably sexy. The guy just walks away and the rest of the little minions follow. "You okay?" He asks and wipes away my tears. "Yeah! Thank you." I say giving him a hug. "You alright?" Calum and Michael both say. "Yeah, fine thanks." I say. "Do you want to go home?" Luke asks. I nod, "I need to say bye to Jess first." I say. "See ya Nessa!" Michael say's giving me a hug. "Bye Nessa!" Calum say's giving me a hug. "Make sure Stacey and Tesh get home safety!" I say, they nod and Luke and I go look for Jess, we find her sitting with Ashton and a few other people chatting away. "Hey Jess! I'm gonna head home, thanks for inviting me and happy birthday!" I say giving her a hug. "You've been crying, what happened?" She asks. "Nothing, don't worry! Enjoy the rest of your party! I'll see you tomorrow maybe!" "Fine! Okay then, thank you for coming." She say's giving Luke and I hugs. "Happy Birthday Jess!" Luke say's and then we walk of hand in hand to my car. "Keys?" Luke asks, I get them out of my little purse and give them to him and hop in the car, Luke hop's in and starts the car. "Luke, if you crash my car I won't hesitate to kill you!" I say. "I won't, I promise." He say's and we drive off to my house. "And Luke, Thanks for saving me!" "Anytime." He say's and grabs my hand and holds it while staring the wheel with the other one. "I love you!" I say. "I love you too." He say's and smiles at me. We arrive at my house after about a 15 minute drive, it was only 10:47pm so Jake and Mum will probably still be awake, I walked in the front door with Luke close behind me. "Hello?" I yell. "In here!" My mum yells from the lounge we walk in to find mum and Jake watching spiderman. "Your home early?" Mum say's. "Yeah! It got boring." I say. "Oh! You's hungry? There's leftover pizza in the fridge." Mum say's. "Hell yeah! I say and pull Luke towards the kitchen. "Mmmm Pizza!" I say getting the box out of the fridge. "Want some?" I ask. "Sure!" Luke say's. "Cold or hot?"  I ask. "Hot!" I walk over to the microwave with the plate of leftovers and heated it up. "Come on!" I say grabbing Luke's hand and taking him upstairs. "Goodnight." I yell to Mum and Jake. "Goodnight!" Jake yells back. "Night sweetie!" Mum yells back. We walk upstairs to my room and sit on the floor and eat pizza while watching random shit on tv. "Well! I should probably go and let you get some sleep." Luke say's. "Just stay the night?" I suggest. "Only if you want me too?" "Yeah, you're cuddly! I like cuddles." I say. "Okay! I'll just text my mum." He say's and get's his phone out and starts tapping away on his screen I quickly go down stairs and make sure mum doesn't mind. "Mommy?" I say, "Yes he can stay! Night sweetie." "Thanks, night!" On a role my mother. I jump back up the stairs and into my room and find Luke on my laptop. "Watchya doing?" I ask. "On twitter." He say's and smiles evilly. He turns the screen around and shows me what he tweeted off my account. "@Luke5SOS Is the best looking guy on the planet, I love him so much ;) <3" "Pretty accurate!" I say. "Well, thank you! Can I have a quick shower?" He asks. "Yeah! Go for it, towels are in the cupboard under the sink." I say, "Sweet, thanks babe!" He say's and gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks off to my bathroom. I grab his phone off of my bed and go into his twitter app and tweet. "@VanessaBell_ Is the most amazingest, prettiest person in the universe! I love her so so so so much <3" "Payback." I mumble to myself, I get changed into some pj's and hop into my bed, and watch Jersey Shore while I wait for Luke.

Luke's P.O.V

I walk out of the bathroom door just wearing my boxers into Vanessa's room to see she had fallen asleep all cute looking in her bed, I jump in next to her and she rolls over and faces me, and opens her eye's. "Finally!" She say's and cuddles up into my chest. "Goodnight beautiful." I say and kiss her on the forehead. "Night Lukey!" She say's.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry, it's not very long.... D R A M A T O C O M E !! :O 

Thank you for reading :) Love ya's.

-Courtney :) x