Sepperation

Your pove
I yelled when I was transported back to my room. I touched the door when I saw the light fading.
I looked down and frowend. My dress was gone and I had my normal daily clothes on I used to wear in the mundane world. Black jeans and a comfterbul oversized hoodie.

I pushed the door open and walked downstairs.
"Mama!" I yelled. "Mama I am here! Don't worry I am back I..."
My parents were sitting on the couch looking at the tv. They looked at me questioning. My brother was gaming on his nintendo and also looked up
"You are back? From what?" Asked my mother.
"From her room." Said my little brother shrugging.
"You little brat..." I said but stopped. "Wait so you haven't heard anything? What day is it?"
"It's still the same day." Said my dad.
"Are you feeling alright darling?" My mother asked concerned.
"Yes, yes I am feeling great. Never have been better." I said smiling.
I ran up to my parents and hugged them.
"I love you so much." I said.
"We love you too." Said my mom and dad.
My mom gently kissed my head.
"And I love you too little bro. Even though your sometimes anoying me." I said ruffeling his hair.
He smiled and played further pokemon go.
My bigger sister just was done with working and went upstairs in her room.
What does it feel good to be back home. I can't believe not a day has passed of my weeks in Encanto. Maby the time in Encanto is faster then mine?

"What a nice necklace you have there." My mother said.
I grabbed the heartshaped golden necklace.
My eyes whidened.
So it was real.
"Thank you I bought it yesterday online."

After talking to my big sister I went back in my room.
I suddenly rememberd Camilo's letter.
I searched in my pockets.
I found the letter of Camilo in my hoodie pocket. I sighed releaved and opened the letter.

Dear Y/n,
I am so happy that you came into my life and made me see the best of me. You made me realize who I am and I will never forget those kind words you said. I don't regret the days that I have spent with you. The adventures we have made together to help you and my cousin Mirabel. You and Mirabel both have fixed my family burdens and I can't thank you enough. Even though you had a hard time with fitting in, you did the best you could and stayed positive the intire time. I have learned alot about you, and you about me.

Even though you spend your days without me. Don't forget to live your best life. You made me see that life is to short and you should enjoy it.
Even though I taught you that you learned fast. I am deffently not the same man I was before. Because of you I know who I am. My family has there hope back. You even helped my uncle Tío Bruno to return and be more comfterbul with his gifts. He can't stop braging about you he adors you. But here my family still has a moment to talk about you. In a good way ofcourse.

Something different happend with our house when you left. A new door appeard for you and you are even on the family picture of the front door. Remember that you are a part of us now. And I believe whenever the time is right you will come back to me.

Don't wait for me I will be fine and I will never forget you and all the moments we have spend. I just want you to live your life and make the best of it. Be the life of the party. And when you return... I would gladly here of your adventures and growth.

You will always be here with us threw memories, the doors, pictures, candle and our picture together. You have the magic of hope Y/n.
Your light is so bright and don't ever let the light be taken away from you. You are perfect just the way you are and thats why I love you.
Never forget how special you are and know your worth.
Live your best life.

Best wishes,
Luisa, Julieta, Isabela, Antonio, Augustin, Alma, Mirabel, Pepa, Felix, Dolores, and your boyfriend Camilo Madrigal.

Tears were streaming down my face as I closed the letter. I gently stroke the letter M on the back of the Madrigals.
"I will never forget all of you." I whisperd.
I did my necklace off and looked at Camilo and me smiling at the camera.
I smiled and did the necklace around my neck again. Slowly walking towards my open window I looked outside. Seeing the sunny day and flowers blooming in the garden. A yellow butterfly landed on the vence.

Camilo's pove
It's been a few months without Y/n. But I can't stop thinking about her.
He rememberd the day when you left.
"Mi amore why did you let her go?" Pepa asked.
"If you really love someone, sometimes you have to let them go." Camilo said looking at the last light of the glowing door.
"Wise words. Camilo is growing into a man." Said Felix happy.

The family always looked after him to see if he was okay. He pretended he was. He never had any interest in other girls in town when he grew up. He was always minding his own buisness, stayed close with the family and still had his love of food and pranking his cousins and sisters. He never truly has let go of Y/n. He always thought about her. Sometimes he wished to say the word but he wisley didin't. He tried to ask Bruno if he saw anything new in his visions but Bruno sadly shakes his head.

"I will let you know when she will come." Said Bruno.
"Tío Bruno? Have you seen a vision when Y/n died?" Camilo asked.
Bruno nods.
"Yes but I just could not tell her or you. I just coulden't.... it was not a clear faith either so... I am happy she is alive." Said Bruno.
"Me too." Said Camilo.
They both shared there memories of Y/n for awhile.
Camilo returned back in his room and looked up at the night sky. The stars were beautifull. He took off his necklace and looked at the picture of them both. He smiled. He might have accepted the sepperation. But he was never happy about it.

Authors note: The last chapter! I hope you liked it. Follow me if you want to ceep reading other books of Camilo x reader. Cause I am planning to make a part 2 from this book. I just need to think things out what the story is going to be. The next book Y/n and Camilo will be 20 years old.