Family drama

Camilo's pove
Camilo nervously joined the family with the Guzmáns family. He felt very tensed. Everyone was including Dolores and Mirabel. They were apperiently doing a stare game. Camilo rolled his eyes at the two. He noticed soon enough that Y/n was missing.

"Were is Y/n?" Camilo asked.
"She is sick." Mirabel said still staring at Dolores.
"She is not feeling so well. I will give her some leftover food." Augustin said.
"Oh." Camilo said frowning.
Just a few seconds ago she seemed fine. Wierd.
He looked at the Guzmáns family and the tensed situation around it.

"Well I hope she gets better soon. I will give her some food!" Camilo said.
He stands up and placing some food on a second plate.
Augustin waved at Camilo and mumbeld fine.
"Camilo what are you doing?" Alma asked.
"Giving Y/n some food. She is sick." Camilo explained.
"Ah okay good Camilo that you take care of her." Alma said.
"Ofcourse. After all she is my responsibility."
Alma gives him permission to leave the tabel and nods.
In exchange to join the family soon.

Your pove
I was walking cirkels in Mirabels room, thinking.
Casita has brought me here because of what?
Mirabel just told me she has asked for a miracle. She firmly believes that her prayers have been heard by Casita sending me. I only doubt it. The vision says it clear. We both stand in the middel of the house that is about to fall.
That's what I also changed in the movie. Instead of just Mirabel as the main character, there are now 2 more main characters.
Me and Camilo.
But why am I involved?
Why do they need me?
Questions I never got answers off.

A soft knock was heard from the nurcery room.
I quickly went in bed and did the sheets over my head. Pretending to be sick.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Me Camilo." Camilo said.
I was not expecting him.
But I could only smile and feel butterflies only by hearing his voice.
Camilo walks inside without my permission. I smelled food and emidiatly sat up straight.
Camilo laughes.

"You look verry sick." He said sarcastic.
He hands me the plate but second guessed and just as I wanted to grab it he pulles it out of my reach.
"Camilo no more games." I said.
"Your the one playing games darling." He said.
I froze. Did he just called me darling?!
Camilo enjoyed my reaction and smirks.
"So tell me. Why are you not joining the dinner if you are not sick?" He asked.
"Tons of reasons." I answerd, trying to grab the plate of food again but he still didin't wanted to give it to me.
"Fuck you Camilo." I said mad but also a little hungry.
"Oof someone is hangry." Camilo said teasing.
"Fine! First of Dolores is deffently going to tell that Mirabel went to the room of the name we don't speak off. And second, I already feel the tence air around both family's. Do you really want to put me into that pressure again? To feel so much that I'll be insane?" I asked.

"I never want to put you into any pressure Y/n. No. I want to release the pressure for you." He said.
I lost words and could only stare at him. My face might have looked like a tomato by now.
"I understand you don't want to be involved with family drama. You have been threw enough." He said handing me the plate with food.
"Well I must go now. I still need to be part of it." He sighed.
He really didin't wanted to go.

"Camilo wait!" I said placing the food on the night table.
I stood up and ran up to him giving him a hug.
He first was surprized with my action. But then he embraced me warmly and smiled.
"Thank you. Thank you for everything. You truly are a Miracle, Camilo Madrigal." I said while holding him. My head leaning on his chest.
He touched my hair softly and I closed my eyes.
"You are the Miracle Y/n. Mirabel was not the only one asking for it." Camilo said.
I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?"
Camilo's heartbeat went fast.
His face was slightly flushed but he stayed calm.
"I asked for a Miracle too and then you came." He said.

He brushed some hair locks away from my face gently. He slowly bends over me. Our faces very close. I could feel his breath. He slightly brushed his lips over mine but in a way I almost could not feel it.
"I'm sorry but I need to go." He whisperd.
He pulled back enjoying my flushed face.
He smirked.
"Eat your food Mi Vida, otherwise it gets cold." He said and smiled. "Wish me luck."
I nod and he closed the door.
I still was just stunned by what happend.
Did he just....
ALMOST KISSED ME?! Asjnskanjsns!
Such a badass softy.
I fangirled softly.
He still is a jerk of teasing me. I want to kiss him SO BAD and he knows it. He is testing the waters. I huffed and ate alone. I must say I did missed the family around me.

Camilo's pove
When Camilo returned to his seat Alma stood up to speak.
"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto." Alma said.
"Yes. Then, lets hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." The woman replied.
Camilo nervously tapped with his fingers on the table. He was constantly chekking  Mirabels room. He was worried she might edventually have a panic attack with the tensed situation.

She was fine just minutes ago maby I am over protective? Maby I am tensed about this situation? Camilo thought nervous.
"To a perfect night. Salute!" Alma exclaimed.
"Salute!" Everyone said.
Dolores and Mirabel where still staring at eachother.
"Mirabel saw Bruno's vision." Dolores whisperd to him.
Camilo was tensed and nervous. He was not expecting Dolores to know they went to the room. But she only whisperd Mirabels name. He wonderd why Dolores has not spoken about him or Y/n. He shifts nervously to Mirabel, Y/n, Bruno and then to himself.
"Camilo fix your face." Felix whisperd.

Camilo shook his head.
Dolores has not mentioned him. So he must play the game in order to protect himself and Y/n.
"Mirabel saw Bruno's vision." He whisperd to his dad.
He visbly heard Mirabel gasp.
"YOu went t..." Mirabel protested but he kicked her feet under the table to let her stop.
What caused Felix to spit out the water on there guest that was going to marry Isabella.

Camilo was shocked by his fathers reaction and nervously tapped on the table. This night is going to be a disaster.
"Mirabel? The cream please." Alma said.
"Pa the cream?" Mirabel asked.
Augustin nervously grabbed the cream and gave it to Mirabel.
Felix then whisperd to Pepa. Pepa clearly shocked and had a thunder cloud above her head.
"Pepa the cloud." Alma said.
"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." She whisperd.
Then she whisperd to Julieta.
"Mirabel? Everything okay?" Mariano asked.
"Everything is great. She's just excited. For you to propose. Wich you should do!" Augustin said.
"Yes!"
"As fast as you can." Augustin added.
"I was actually gonna.. "
"You were actually gonna. Great!" Mirabel said turning Isabela to him.
"Well, since everyone here has a talent... my Mariano wanted to begin with a song! Luisa, could you bring over the piano?"
"Okay..." Luisa said.
She looked like she almost wanted to cry.
"It's actully family tradition to sing after." Mirabel said pushing Mariono on the ground.
Forcing him to propose to Isabella.

"Isabella most graceful of all the Madrigals." Mariano said.
Mirabel saw the cracks and jumps covering it.
Camilo heard Luisa being frustraited but he heard something else too. He looked up at the nurcery room.
"Whats going on with Y/n?" He whisperd to his sister Dolores.
"Y/n's feeling to much right now and is on the urge of a panic attack again." Dolores whisperd back.
Pepa had a concerned look on her face when she heard Dolores whisper.
"Oh no." Camilo said, but he stayed were he was.
He was forced to watch the family drama.

"Uhm." Mariano said uncomfterbel.
"Your doing great." Mirabel said.
"The most perfect flower in this Encanto.
Luisa cried when she could not grab the piano.
The Racoons of Antonio fixed the glass pussel peaces under the table.
"Will you marry...."
"No!" Mirabel said.
Luisa cept crying.
There was a cloud above Pepa.
"What is happening?!" The woman said.
"Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it and Y/n. There gonna destroy the magic and now were all doomed!" Dolores exlaimed.
The vision turnes to Alma and everyone gasped.

The cracks appeard from Mirabel and then to the nurcery. Everyone looked at Mirabel and suddenly they heard Y/n scream. Camilo emidiatly stands up and runs away upstairs.