Reunion

"We need to build a new foundation. It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine. But the stars don't shine they burn. I think it's time you learn. You're more then just your gift." Said Mirabel to her family.
"And I am sorry I held on to tight. I was just so afraid to lose you too." Alma said while holding Julieta and Pepa. "The miracle is not some magic that you have. The miracle is you. All of you."
Bruno walked towards Alma and Julieta and Pepa were surprised but happy to see him.
"Okay... so were gonna talk about Bruno?" Camilo asked.
"Thats Bruno." Said Antonio.
"Yeah, there's alot to say about Bruno. Pepa I'm sorry about your wedding. I didin't mean to upset you. That wasent the prophecy I just could see how you were sweating. And I wanted you to know that your brother loves you. I've got alot of appologies gotta say..." he said chuckling nervously.
"Hey,  were just happy that your here." Said Julieta hugging him.
"Come in to the light!" Said Pepa.
"Lets all reunite." Said Augustin.
"No matter what happens we will find our way."

I was sobbing softly.
"Are you crying?" Asked Camilo.
"No. Something was in my eyes." I said whiping away my tears.
Camilo sighed and smiled pulling me closer to him.
"You don't have to hide your emotions mi vida." Camilo said.
"I am just so happy they are reunited." I said.
Camilo kissed me softly on my lips and I kissed him back.

"Okay love birds get a room." Said Isabela.
"We don't have a room cause there is no house." Argued Camilo.
I laughed and shook my head. Playfully pushed Camilo away from me.

"You never knew I heard him every day." Said Dolores elbowing Camilo.
Camilo looked at her like why did you do that?
Soon the town people gatherd around the house.
"What are they doing here?" Asked Camilo.
"I think it's everyone in town! They want to help." Said Antonio smiling.

We were building the house together with the villagers. Mirabel being the leader and I gave the instructions as her second hand.
Camilo and I both sat on the roof setting some tiles.
"Y/n?" Camilo asked.
"Hm?" I said.
I was a bit zoned off looking at the bleu sky.
"If you go back.... I want to remember you." Camilo said sitting infront of me and holding my hands.
"Camilo..." I said my heart breaking of the thought of leaving Camilo.
"So.... I brought this." He said showing an old camera. "It's a camera I lended from the neighboors. Lets take a picture?"
I nod happy and Camilo did his arm around my shoulder.
He placed the picture above us. It also vieuwd us on the roof with the bleu sky and Encanto on the background.
We both smiled in the picture.
A picture came out.
"I am going to need this and leave you for a second! It's gonna be a surprize I promise! You will never forget me." He said kissing me and I laughed.
"Who said I could go back Camilo? Bruno said there is a chance I am stuck here." I said.
"Bruno is wrong. You brought the Magic back and if the house lives again, I am positive you can go back. If there is a way in there is a way out." He said.

"But I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you." I said.
Camilo sat infront of me again.
"What about your family mi amore? They must be worried sick about you. I am willing to let you go to let you live your best life there. And I am sure if we ever need you again you will return. I just have to say the word." Camilo said caresing my cheek.
I held his hands.
"The word? What did you say Camilo?" I asked.
"Well that is a long story."
"I am all ears."

Flashback Camilo's pove before Y/n came.
Camilo was sitting in his room alone. He looked at his reflection but felt numb. He looked at his hands. Even though he was the star in the family. The jokster, troublemaker, clown, shapeshifter he just felt like he missed something.
"I sometimes wonder.... If I really have a treu identity..." Camilo whispered while touching his face.
He had this question ever since he opened that door for his gift.
He questioned if he was real.
He doesen't know who he is.
"God I just wish for a miracle." He said with closed eyes.
He felt so hopeless.
Suddenly as if the angels or God heard him, the light of his door was brighter. It turned out to be a portal.
"Huh? That's new." Said Camilo standing up and walking towards his door.
Then a girl around his age flew threw the door. Just in time Camilo could catch her in his armes before they both fell on the ground. The light faded. The girl on his lab was still unconsious. He carefully layed her on the ground.
"Are you the miracle?" Camilo asked more to himself then to her.

Your pove
"Unconsious on your lab?! God that must have been awkward." I said emberassed.
Camilo chuckeld.
"Well ever since you came here my life has been better then ever and it has been a great adventure." Camilo said laughing, shaking his head.
"If God gave me a second chance with you, I would do it all over again with you." Camilo said.
"And I have no regret that I dicided to spent those days with you."
I smiled and cupped his cheeks kissing him softly. Camilo kissed me back and pulles me closer to his body.
We kissed for awhile and then Camilo stopped.
"I have to go. But I promise to be back soon!" He said kissing my lips quickly before climbing down with the picture in his hands.

I touched my lips and smiled. But the thought of leaving Camilo breaks my heart.
I just can't imagine a life without him. He firmly believes that I can go back. He is so afraid to lose me but even then willing to let me go if I would want that.
What is he up to? I thought as I saw him running to the town and disapeard in the crowd.
Is it treu that I can go back home? I fumbeld with my dress.
Suddenly Pepa climbed up the stairs.
"Y/n, Mirabel needs your help for the door." Said Pepa.
"Ofcourse but why me?" I asked.
"She wanted to give you the honor for the entrance of the house."
"If there is one person who deserves it more it is Mirabel, not me." I said.
"Thats why we give her this." Pepa whisperd showing me the door handle.
I smiled.
"Alright lets go." I said.
"And Y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for making my son happy." Pepa said with a rainbow above her head.
"I would be so proud to be called stepmother. Whatever you chose, if you go back or not, we will always be there for you."