The Alpha in front of him turned and look straight through the Omega's eyes and growled at him with his Alpha voice, making the omega lose the remaining energy and submit to the Alpha.

The Omega closed his eyes, not able to stay conscious before he returned to his human form. The Omega was shivering due to his nakedness, even though he is unconscious.

"Inform Our Alpha about the Rogue, and Mind link one of the betas at the border to bring our clothes." He said through his mind link to other Alphas and betas around him.

Blood moon packhouse

The Alpha was in the office room in his pack going through the reports of the pack given by the head beta.

The room was silent, only the sound of the running fan could be heard. Even though the Alpha is close to the head beta, he doesn't dare to look at the alpha.

Today, the Alpha doesn't seem to have a good day after he came back from his pack meeting. Being True Blood Alpha holds more power than a normal Alpha. All the Alpha can get furious, but for true blood, their anger will be at a peak that only their mate can control.

"Jin Hyung arrange everything for the meeting with Alpha Choi."He said, as the beta immediately retort.

"Sure Jungkook, If that's all then-"He was cut off when the Alpha's eyes gleamed yellow, indicating that someone was mind-linking with the Alpha.

As soon as his eyes return to their original brown color, a wide smirk crept on his lips making the Beta confuse.

"I think today is not bad as it seems to be because I got a little Rogue to play tonight," He said, standing up from his chair. For Jin, the news he heard was not pleasing. He felt sad, knowing that the innocent rogue will soon die as soon as his Alpha reached the dungeon.

The Alpha moved towards the door but halted in steps when heard the beta's words.

"Jungkook, it's not right. You should stop killing all the Rogues. They haven't done anything to you and your family."He asserted for the first time after all these years of seeing him killing rogues.

Without retorting, he moved out of his office room to the dungeon as he knows, that if he stays there any longer He will harm Hyung.

The omega was behind the bars, guarded by two Alpha. He was wearing clothes which is enough for him to cover his wounds. The blood was oozing out of his wound, drenching his white cloth with red color.

The omega gradually opened his eyes, along with a small whimper as the pain erupted through his leg. He looked around the Darkroom, were the only source of light is coming from the light of the Moon.

Tae's eyes brimmed with tears recalling what had happened to him. After all these years, why he has been caught by alphas when he is longing to find his mate?

Tae tried to stand up from his position but was unable to move his weak body.
"I don't think we will survive more...it will be our last day in this werewolf world. We are fated to die before even finding our mate."He said making his wolf whimper at the thought of dying.

"Tae after all these of our suffering don't you think we also have to feel love and care so don't lose hope moon goddess will surely show us some way to escape from the dungeon."He said, providing his human hope to live further.

"Tae there's no one at the entrance, if we tried to unlock the door then we will be able to escape from the place." The wolf said.

Tae attempted to stand with the help of walls and slowly moved toward the door Without knowing that the door is coated with silver. As soon as Tae touched the door he has taken back his hands because of the burn the sliver generates.