Chapter 27

I'm Too Sober For This Shit
-Unknown

Chapter 27

Jaden's Pov:

Immediately, I went to the bar because I needed a drink.

The face of Celestia when I left the room was still in my fucking mind. It was hauntingly me. Her eyes were pleading me to stay and I fucking left.

She's gonna hate me for what I did. I deserved it.

Just then Brittany came clinging to me. What does the bitch want. Probably to be fuck.

"Brittany get your fucking hands off me," I said through gritted teeth.

"Come on baby, let's go somewhere private,"

She was getting on my nerves. I abruptly removed her hands from my shoulder.

"I don't like repeating myself, so you better--"

"Okay okay I'm leaving," She said, pushing her hair over her shoulder.

I was so fucked up. First the dad shit at home and here Celestia.

Just when I was about to take another drink Brad called me.

Brad: Bro where are you? We're going home, we can leave together if you want.

Me: Yeah wait for me in the parking lot.

It was a good thing he called or else I was gonna get drunk here. I drank only one glass. It won't be a problem driving. But if my mom found out I'll be doomed.

Celestia was coming alongside them. She looked everywhere but me. And it did fucking bother me.

"Celestia, if you want you can go with Jaden, cause I'll be dropping Madi home," Brad proposed.

"Huh..no I'll go with you," She softly before opening the backseat door.

After how I treated her, there was no way she was gonna come with me.

And that was a good thing. She needed to stay away from me.

She looks so tired and fragile. I just wanted to hold her.

"Well I guess we'll get going, see you bro," Brad said before going into his car.

I also got into my car and headed home. I got home before as Brad went to drop Madi at her house.

Once in my room, I took a shower and got into bed.

Why am I so fascinated by her? This was the last thing on my mind before falling asleep.

####

I woke up to the sound of my mom shouting for me to wake up. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my ear.

I stayed in bed for 10 minutes and then got up. I opened my window only to find Celestia's window closed. I wanted to see her.

I brushed the thought off my mind and got into the shower and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning mom," I said, grabbing my juice.

"Good morning, you're late today,"

"Ya just wanted to sleep longer," I said.

"Okay eat your breakfast quickly before you reach late at school. I'm also going to work." She said, kissing me on my forehead before heading out.

I was on my way when Tucker started jumping on me.

I patted him.

"Now is not the time to play buddy, we're gonna play when I come back home," I patted Tucker one last time and went straight to my car.

I didn't see Brad's car, he had already left.

Once I reached school, the first class already started.

"You're late Mr Hayes," The teacher said.

"Maybe you're early Mr Doris," I said, taking a seat in the back.

After 45 minutes of hearing him blabbering the class finally ended.

I met the boys at the cafeteria, I was thinking of seeing Celestia but she was nowhere.

Maybe she's still with her friends because they still haven't arrived at the cafeteria yet.

"How was yesterday's party? Did you guys enjoy it?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah dope," Léo answered.

"It was that so dope that Celestia didn't come today," Brad said laughing.

That's why I didn't see her the whole day. But what happened to her? Does that have to do with what happened between us yesterday. This was intriguing to me.

"Why didn't she come?" I asked to take a sip of my drink.

"She said she's not feeling good. And yeah Jaden, my phone is dead, so when you go home after school, tell Celestia I'll be coming late." Brad.

I nodded.

"Léo I saw you yesterday with Nessa. What was that about?" Elijah asked.

"Just needed to make myself clear," Lorenzo responded.

Just then the school bell rang.

Good thing Brad told me to go tell Celestia about him coming home late that means I get to see Celestia. I need to know what happened to her. Does that have to do with me? I'm sure it's because of me. Of how i treated her.

I was so fucking impatient after lunch till the school ends. I needed to make sure she was okay.

After 15 minutes of driving I reached home. The first thing I did was go to see Celestia.

I knocked on the door twice. I don't even know how she'll react after leaving her yesterday.

The door finally swing opened.

"Brad why would---," She said, stopping mid sentence. I know she was not expecting me here.

Her face looks pale.

I then cleared his throat.

"Brad said he'll come home late and to let you know his phone is dead, that's why he didn't call," I said.

"Okay," She simply said before quickly going to close the door when I put my feet between the door to stop her.

I know she didn't want to see me or talk to me now but I needed to make sure she is okay.

"Brad said you were not feeling good today, are you okay?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

Has she been crying? Shit! It was because of me.

"Whatever it is, it's not like you care for me to tell you," She said before slamming the door on his face.

I felt like someone daggerged my heart. If only she knew how much I fucking care. Never in my life did I care about someone as much as I do for her.

And that shit was driving me insane.