Chapter 8

Just A Girl Growing Wings
-Butterflies Rising 

Chapter 8

Celestia's Pov:

The moment I stepped into my room, I slammed the door. 

I needed to cool off so I grabbed my airpods to listen to songs. I put on Baby by J Balvin. Musics  opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.

What does Jaden think of himself? Why can't he say a simple sorry ? Why does he always have to be an ass? Jerk! 

After 15 minutes of listening to songs, my stomach started growling. I went to the kitchen in the hope that Jaden is already gone. 

And gracias a Dios(thank God) he was gone. 

I sat next to the kitchen island where the pasta was. Brad sat next to me and we started annoying each other like always. Siblings thing! 

Dad walked past us when Brad said. 

"Dad, Jaden's mom invited us over tomorrow for dinner."

I almost spit my food. Maybe if he wouldn't be such an ass and apologized I wouldn't have any problem with him. 

"Perfect, tomorrow I don't have to work. I'll be able to join."

Just when I was thinking if dad wouldn't go then that could be an excuse for me not to go either. 

Out of luck! 

After dinner, I went to my room when suddenly I heard tapping on my window. I decided to go see what it was when a rock came directly on my shoulder. 

"Jaden! What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him. 

He was sitting next to his window and throwing rocks at mine like he was in some lake. 

"Do you wanna hear a good news?" he asked casually. 

I looked at him in annoyance. 

"The good news is…. My room is next to yours and I did see some interesting things earlier." He teased me. 

He got up from his sitting place and stretched his arms while saying. 

"What a view that was."

No fucking way. Don't tell me he saw me dressing up.  I'm embarrassed right now. I don't even know if I should close my window at his face or ask him what he saw. 

"What did you see?," I asked softly, averting my eyes. 

"Huh, what did you say?" He put his hands near his ear and smiled. 

Pendejo! 

"I said what did you see?" I asked a little louder.

"I bet you know what I saw. And you know I don't mind being welcomed this way." he says. 

"You..you...saw...me nak…naked?" I stammered looking at my hand like it was the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Ahh my Fresa you looking cute," he scoffed and shook his head with a smile on his face, ignoring my question. 

¡Carajo! That damn smile

"But don't worry, nobody gonna know about it. It's our dirty little secret." He winks before vanishing. 

Without wasting any second I closed my windows and I jumped on the bed going to sleep hoping it was all a dream. 

####

The next morning, I woke up at 9hr o'clock. And guess what made me have the courage to get out of my bed or else I would be still sleeping. 

It is because I'm freaking hungryyyy. 

Without wasting any minutes, I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth, took a bath and headed directly to the kitchen. 

Today it was not Brad who made breakfast but Dad. Dad made baked eggs with swiss chard and green olives. 

That is one of my favorite morning breakfasts. 

I grabbed my juice and plate to go eat on the patio near the pool. 

Brad was already there swimming in the pool while Dad was cutting some grass. 

"Good morning." I said while sitting. 

"Someone's in a good mood today." Brad says. 

"I'm always in a good mood, duh." I rolled my eyes. 

"Bet." he laughed. 

"Did you talk to your mamá, querida? She texted me the other day" Dad asked. 

"Yeah dad, what did she said?" I asked looking towards Brad.

"Asking about you two. Guess she didn't want to bother the two if you you" He says while picking up some dead leaves. 

"I'm done swimming for today." Brad said while getting out of the pool. 

I know he didn't want to hear more about dad and mom things. Once I was also done eating, I went inside. 

Today Nessa texted me. She wanted to hang out and go shopping for tomorrow's party.  It was a great idea because I didn't have any clothes for tomorrow.

I met her at Starbucks and we went to Jervis shopping centre. We decided to buy only 2 or 3 outfits but we got home with 5 bags. Well girls things. 

After 4hr hours of shopping, I finally got home at 5p.m. I went straight to bed because I was so tired. 

After having such a good sleep, Brad woke me up.

"Celestiaa, wake up we need to go for dinner." Brad shouted. 

Ah shit here we go again. I seriously didn't want to deal with Jaden again.

I got out of bed, took a shower and dressed up. This time I dressed up in my washroom itself even though my window was closed. I didn't want to take any risk. 

I put on a white sweatpants and a black twist top. 

Dad and Brad were waiting for me at the front door. Then we headed to the neighbors. 

My heart was beating so fast while walking in Jaden's front yard that I was thinking they could hear it. 

Oh Dios! Help me. 

Dad knocked on the door and while waiting for them to open up the door I asked Brad. 

"Since when do you know Jaden?" I questioned. 

"Since college, we weren't talking that much back then. But with football practices all this we became best buddies. I'm not as close with the other boys like I am with him." He explained.

"Why you asking?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. 

"Just asking." 

Fuck. No double fuck. My brother's best friend saw me naked. 

What else is gonna happen at dinner?? I just hope tonight he doesn't bring up our 'dirty little secret' like he said.