long time no updating?

so some stuff has been happening, yes.

um i got a weird dreams, feeling more scared/paranoid. shadows like always.

so uh yesterday, my earplugs started making a noise (they always do sometimez) and this time it was darker, louder, and more. and normally its like the opposite. because of that i got really paranoid.  

!!!. i  filmed my self agian, because i saw ducks and i do talk a bit about the stuff that ive seen!!!

if you guys wanna see the vid, i ofcourse would!

heres the dream

_________________________________________________________________________

this was today,15,march 2022

I was in the bathroom, probably cleaning my own nose since it was leaky.

i went out of the bathroom,and went towards my room, it was pitch black but i could still see some stuff. i took my door handle and i couldnt get the door to open, i knocked a hundred times, i gave up and i searched if the was any key to the door, but all i felt was some sort of soft hair. i was very paranoid then and ran to my dads room, and at the moment that i layed down, i woke up. i could hear my mom breaths,the type of breaths like when she sleeps. that meant that i woke up in the middle of the night ( i thought of 3 am or somwhere near that time) ."dammit, my nose is leaky and after the dream i wont go anywhere," i thought to myself. i felt watched.

 i think. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

this one was at sunday, or saturday

_______________________________________________________________________________

skipp, i wrote this already

i woke up with music in my head, i had earplugs in my ears. i took them out but the music was still playing, then anxiety came on. i had a hundred thought of how i could explain this to my parents. "ugh hey" i said out loud, to check if i could hear my self talk. i couldn't. i ignored it  and went to my window. there were plants,weird. and on my desk i saw a figure, it looked like hoodie. i then was getting bored, and i flopped on my bed and i woke up. FUCKIN CONFUSED SINCE IVE NEVER HAD THESE TYPES OF DREAMS PLUS IT LOOKED VERY REAL.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so uh rn at 3:02

i just came back from school. i got small headaches, OH and i forgot to say i got a scar  on my leg, like it was infront, and like just with my feet. whatevr i problably just scratched myself in school or at home, i saw this scar in the morning so yeah. i think thats all. 

there are some things that ive havent said, because of my lazyness. but im sharing it  in a discord server lol.

OH AND If anybody is looking for an research partner im free. like literally. lonely mf here. needing some friends before i die.

okay thats all byeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

(470 words in total)

-lemi