what has happend lately or today

friday,11march 2022

so uh ive had the same symptoms, 

headache/head pain whatevr (hasn't gotten it lately but its back),

random pains.

i remember having a orange/yellow mark on my arm (looked like some bruise) and uh when the thing about seeing masky in the bushes happend, and after that the mark was gone. sus.

suicidal thoughts.

scratching.

feeling watched.

paranoia,

 seeing shadows?

_____________________________________________

________________________________________________

TW?

maybe that was all of the symptoms, maybe there are more that i forgot about but, i think i got all of em here. so the stuff that has happend today  7:54.

its very windy and uh like three birds almost has hit my window. one even hit my window a bit.

uh i saw a white shadow in my window. i also as i am walking to the door to go the living room im getting like suuper paranoia, thats because im in the dark and there are like shadows coming from outside and from the pc.

ah and yesterday i threw some rocks and found some glass, so i decided to cut my self, i didn't bleed sadly but i have now two cuts on my fingers, also there were more glass pieces so i decided to bring them home, idk why. felt like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

im gonna out this as a reminder to you and me. as long as i am alive and in this account, no matter what happends, no matter what situation im in, im gonna continue with this investigations. since im not in so much danger, but who knows, maybe it will go worse?

so  ill try not to kill my self. or whatevr

STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 220 VIEWERS!!!

(270 words in total)

-lemi

8:05