news of today

wednesday, 2 march (not sure when this happend but somwhere at 9:18

dude wtf rn im in class but,

my "friend", shes a fucking toxic whore, and selfish. but she wanted to tell me something intresting right? i said that i dont wanna hear it because i wasint in the mood for that, but she just kept talking so i kept saying that i dont wanna hear it. but when she ended her centence 

she fucking slapped me.yes, a selfish whore who cant undertand the word "i dont wanna hear it" fucking slapped me. and since my bitch ass is emotional if it comes to hitting me, i went to the bathroom and let some tears come out. i texted my mom and she said that i should say it to the teacher but i already know that it isint worth it since ive already done some mean stuff or said mean stuff, so i know that shes gonna say "but she said fuck you, to me" like always. 

so kids, teenagers, old people, before you accuse somebody of something think of your actions, and then realize that "yeah theyre taller and older than me and they can hit me at any time, and evryone will be on their side so it isint worth it." yeah thats whats goes through my head.

i hate how she act like nothing happend, just so happy, from what? hitting me. im on the fucking edge of killing myself  i swear to fucking god. 

and at the same time when the teacher says that we need to be in groups of 2 or 3 i have no fucking chance and i need to be with them, because theyre the only ones i know, like theyre the only ones i talk to sometimes. if i wont be with them i will sit there alone  and just mind my  own fucken buisness. and you know what? i know what i might just do when the teachers says that we need to be it groups. ill just sit there alone,and work on my own since i like being alone.

and when the teachers come, i need to be the angel they think i am. UEGAFGH

yeah sorry for ranting, i dont really have anybody to rant or vent to or whatever.

um i feel better now. i think-

EYO also i think some dip shit took my brain out and took away the time when i last saw slenderman because i was walking to school right? nohting looked like the place where i saw him >FUGFGHSYT and then put my brain back in. quickly said  i just dont know where i saw slenderman. or im fucking getting amnesia. DAMMIT. 

okay bye for now if theres more that happend ill update  byeeeeeeeeeeeeee stay safe and thanks fro 197 views!!!

(467 words in total)

-lemi