wtf weird dream?

HOLD ON MY CHEETOS.

this was how my sleeping routine went.

__________________________________________________

i went to sleep and was tired but didint wanna go to sleep.

i saw a shadow that looked like a body and a head, (it went from the wall to the roof)  at first i didint think much of it and just fell asleep.

i woke up thinking it was like 6:00am because i always wake up at that time. but nope

i was about to get out of bed, thinking that my mom was away but i took my hand onto where she sleeps AND MY MOTHER WAS THERE,i took my hand back and slept agian (and i went to sleep like somwhere at 11:00 pm or something not sure) so i bet that i may have woken up somwhere at 2-3 -4 am ( cause i woke up at 5:3) hohohohohho yk the devils time (fuck u) 

okay whatevr i then went back to sleep and i woke up at 5:3, i knew that my mom was gone so i went to get my phone and ear buds to listen to music. as i got evrything and got back to bed i checked the time and already ( my hand fucken glitched there idk looked like a had tics whatevr)

and i already knew that my mom problably woke me up by the noise in the living room.

but i listend to music for an hour, and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

this is the dream i got.....

( in this dream it was like yellow ish like there was a light outside that was turned on which i guess was)

i woke up, just like i did when i fell asleep. dark in the room,music was still playing in my ears so i took out my ear buds. but the music was still there,i started panicking and even checked if i could hear my self but nope, i started ignoring it and went to the window that didint had its  (cover stuff on )

outside the window i saw some plants ( that was weird) and then i looked at my desk, same as always, its a burden here. i saw a figure, it looked like hoddie.  then i went to the bed and flopped on my back on it, wondering how to tell my parents.

________________________________________________________________________________

and then i woke up shocked because ot was weird but also i looked so real.

ugh at 1:00 i need to go to the communion, or church thing whatevr ( found out what it was called, i think)

so yeah its the morning not much has happend unless i am still hearing those creaks from the outside. 

okay bye stay safe!!!!

(also should i do a face reveal ?)

(446 words in total)

-lemi