22

past - chapter twenty two

sicheng still processing what just happened earlier, he was now going home since kun had plans. but sicheng still can't believe that kun already has a son.

but the other father didn't know about it, kun hid it from the father. but still, sicheng was happy for kun. at least he has someone now in his life.

someone that will never leave him.

"where's yuta?" he asked when he didn't see the japanese male in the apartment.

"didn't he follow you?" johnny said, frowning.

"he followed me?!" his eyes widened.

"try to call him," taeyong said.

and sicheng did, he went outside the apartment and called yuta. which the male answered after a few rings.

[wae?] he asked coldly.

"where are you?" he frowned.

[at dorm] yuta said, still cold.

"pick me up downstairs, i will go there." sicheng said and went back inside the apartment again to get his wallet.

[w-what?] he asked curiously.

"i'm on my way." and he ended the call.

yuta really has a thing for sulking, sicheng knows him well. he looks intimidating. that's why you might think he was mad, but he was really soft as heck.

he didn't even take long to arrive at the dorm, luckily there's no sasaeng around but he was still secured if someone saw him.

"yuta?" he called and closed the door.

he was now inside yuta's room, he even saw yuyu at the corner who was peacefully sleeping. but he can't see yuta.

not until someone suddenly hugged him from the back, making him flinched. but the hug was familiar, that's why he didn't push the person away.

"why did you take so long?" he asked softly.

"i had fun with kun's son," sicheng said and faced him, squeezing his cheeks. "don't be jealous, okay? kun has a family now."

"i know," he pouted. "i bumped into hansol outside the shop, he said that he knows the man you were with and he already has a son," he explained.

"i knew it!" and he slapped him gently. "kun told me that he saw someone following me!" he finished off.

"i was just worried, what if kun—"

"love," sicheng warned.

"i'm sorry..." he pouted.

a smile showed on sicheng's face before he pulled yuta in a hug, brushing his hair. yuta buried his face on his chest, getting more clingy.

not when sicheng suddenly let out a noise when yuta bit his nipple, the chinese male immediately slapped him which made the japanese one laugh out loud.

"love," he called, giggling.

"make out only," sicheng said.

"are you sure?" and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"whatever, let's go."

✧˚ · .