06

past - chapter six

"wait, you already have a job, right?" taeyong asked as the three of them decided to go outside and eat some street foods. "what job is it, by the way?" and he took a bite of his food.

"makeup artist," he answered shortly.

"oh, you already pursue it. i thought you're not going to do it again." ten said while chewing.

"how about you—"

"how about you, taeyong." ten cuts him off, he even emphasises the 'you'. "you keep asking about us, how about you, who is always absent on our girl's night?" his eyebrow raised.

"dude, i have work." taeyong said, immediately looking away.

"you sure that being one of jaehyun's fansites you only worked? or you and jaehyun were already working out?" he asked teasingly.

"wait, are you?!" sicheng asked, eyes widened.

"dude, i told you about that yesterday." ten said in disappointment. "tss, why didn't you know?" he whined.

"you really expect that from him who's always spacing out, huh?" taeyong spoke.

"oh, thank god you spoke. so, mind telling us your so-called 'relationship' with jaehyun." ten said, bringing the topic back to taeyong.

sicheng was just listening to the two, making him sink everything. what if he also said that he was working with them as their makeup artist?

until his phone vibrated, making him look at it.

takoyaki yuta

↳ i hate seeing you that pretty rn

after reading that text, his head suddenly looked up and looked around. but he didn't see him, or there were just a lot of people around that's why he couldn't see him.

takoyaki yuta

↳ in front of you, at the corner

he followed what he messaged and there he finally saw him, he was wearing a cap and his mask was on his chin since he was eating. he saluted at him as their eyes met.

and he wasn't alone, he was with his members who coincidentally were his friend's men.

my winwin

↳  wtf r u doing in public

takoyaki yuta

↳ watching u ig

my winwin

↳ i'm gonna really kill u

he harshly sent that message and glared at him, who probably read the message, making him let out a laugh and also look at sicheng, making their eyes meet again.

"dude, why do you look like you're going to kill someone." ten said.

"huh?" he responded, innocently looking at them.

"whatever, girl. you know, let's walk around and stay at the park nearby." he said and got his bag.

like what ten wanted to do, they did. they stayed at the park until the night came, all of them separated after that.