20

past - chapter twenty

"what a love..." the manager said as he watched the japanese male leave the room.

"love was really like that," lia said. "which you cannot afford." she smirked.

"what if i rip your goddamn mouth?" he suddenly warned.

"dude, we're family here." she immediately surrendered.

while on the other side, sicheng was now inside the cubicle, silently sobbing. he really tried to hold his tears back but he couldn't.

until he heard someone enter the bathroom, making him immediately wipe his tears away. luckily he was wearing a hoodie so he can easily wipe it.

"win?"

it feels like his heart stopped for a second when he heard that voice, it was him? what is he doing here? did he follow him? why?

"love," and he knocked on the door where sicheng was. "i know it was you, come out, please."

but sicheng didn't even move in his place, he was completely stiff.

"one," he counted. "if you don't come out, swear, i will kick this shit just to get you out of there." he warned.

which made sicheng finally stand up from his place, not wanting yuta to create any mess. he was looking down while going out of the cubicle, yuta was now in front of him.

but it didn't even take a minute when sicheng came out from the cubicle, he started to cry again, he raised both of his palms to cover his face.

"come here, baby," he called softly.

yuta hugged him, he suddenly felt guilty. he should not ignore him because he knows that sicheng was really soft. once he gets ignored or even someone shouts at him, he can't really help not to cry.

he cried easily.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry..." and he showered him with kisses. "i won't do it again, i'm sorry."

"i was just annoyed because i heard you talking with kun, and your smile was... different. i'm sorry again, love." he explained.

"b-but kun was just a close friend of mine." sicheng said.

"but yangyang told me he was your childhood crush," yuta said. "what if you realize that you still love him? what if you realize that he is more attractive now? what if you leave me?"

sicheng was now staring at him, yuta was jealous, he knew the male a lot. making him can't help not to smile.

"but you're my boyfriend," sicheng said. which made yuta stop.

"you're my man, my everything, my world. while kun was just a friend of mine and my childhood crush, it means my feelings for him were completely gone, and love, it was just puppy love. nothing to be jealous of." he finished off.

a smile on sicheng's face wided when he saw how yuta suddenly flustered with that.

"i'm sorry again, baby." he pouted and pulled him for a hug again.

"it's fine, love. but we don't have time already, can we go back?" sicheng said.

"oh, yeah. i forgot we're still at work." yuta said.