19

past - chapter nineteen

"is he home already?" the manager asked as he saw the two members in the dining area, eating their first meal since both of them just woke up.

"yeah," the japanese male nodded. "anyway, how's the negotiation yesterday?" he asked.

"negotiation? dude, you sound like i did some illegal things." the manager said and rolled his eyes.

"bro, since you bought that place. maybe ten and i can have just one room, you know, our secret place." johnny said.

"yah, i'm still limiting you about your relationship with ten, johnny." the manager spoke. "and you even want to have one unit in that building?! what if i locked you in that room and didn't feed you the whole week?" his eyebrow raised.

"hyung, what's wrong with you?" the two asked in sync.

"nothing," he breathed out. "just that landlady's daughter who ignored my shaking hands."

the two suddenly looked at each other as they heard what their manager just said, they can't even help not to smile.

"i will put the papers inside your room, yuta." the manager said. "and i hope i don't see any unholy things inside your room." he finished off.

"oh, hyung. the lube—"

"shut the fuck up." he immediately cut off, making the two laugh out loud.

and yes, yuta bought the place. he was really planning to buy that place since before, and sicheng wasn't still coming home at that time.

just like sicheng, yuta loves the place. besides the good view, the place has a lot of memories of him and sicheng. the place where sicheng said yes to him, a place where they give each other a promise ring, a place where they both get drunk because of their life problems.

all of their firsts happened in that place.

that place only.

and why did he buy that? let's say... it's his birthday gift for sicheng.

"what do you guys think is the best gift that i can give?" sicheng asked curiously.

"yourself," ten said calmly.

"it hurts to move after that though," sicheng said and pouted. resting his chin on his palm.

"huh?"

"huh?"

"girl, i mean. your time, like that. what the fuck are you saying?" ten asked, holding his laugh back.

"oh, i thought it's a sex." the chinese male, feeling his cheeks heating up because of embarrassment.

"girl did it many times, that's why his innocent mind was already fading away," taeyong said, making ten laugh. teasing the chinese male.

"you guys were teasing me like you two weren't experts in bed." he pouted.

"dude, i would be lying if i didn't say johnny and i didn't do that thing." ten said. "but, win. how many times did you and yuta do it?" he asked teasingly.

"y-yah! the topic is going too far!" he stuttered.

"because we didn't even expect your answer!" taeyong spoke. "we thought you're the innocent one here, you really grown up, my winwin." and he faked crying.