"Baby, are you okay?" Erwin asked upon realizing what had happened, instantly standing up to help Levi.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Levi insisted, "It's just a little glass."

He reached down and tugged the small shard out of his foot, grimacing when he saw more blood pour from the wound. It wasn't a big cut, but he'd definitely need a band-Aid. Erwin's arms were around him suddenly, the man lifting him bridal style so he wouldn't have to walk on the bleeding foot.

"Erwin, really," Levi frowned, "I'm okay. You don't have to help me."

"But I want to," Erwin smiled softly down at him, carrying him into the bathroom, "Let me bandage you up."

He set Levi down so he was sitting on the bathroom counter, and retrieved the Neosporin band-Aid, and alcohol from the medicine cabinet. He kneeled down, washing the wound with the alcohol before putting Neosporin on it and placing the Band-Aid over the top.

"Thanks," Levi grumbled, feeling annoyed that he was just fucking things up over and over again.

He hopped off the counter and tested out his foot, which was already feeling much better. The two went back into the dining room and began to eat, Levi cursing himself as now their food was cold. But Erwin didn't complain, he just ate even if to Levi this food felt inedible.

"I'm sorry," Levi mumbled, annoyed at himself.

Erwin looked up from his food with a frown, "What are you sorry for, baby?"

Levi sighed, "I just... I wanted this dinner to be perfect, but I fucked up the food and then I broke the wine bottle, then I got damn glass in my foot and now the food is cold and I-"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Erwin held his hands up, "Calm down, Levi. It's really not a big deal."

"But it is," Levi tried, feeling a bit frazzled, "You always make everything so perfect for me on Valentine's Day. I just wanted to give you the same..."

Erwin smiled softly, reaching across to grab one of Levi's hands, "Baby, it doesn't matter to me if Valentine's Day is perfect or not. To me, it's perfect just because I get to spend it with you."

Levi could feel himself blushing from Erwin's words, a smile appearing on his face, "Really?"

"Of course," Erwin squeezed his hand gently, "Besides, I thought the food was good."

"You don't have to lie," Levi rolled his eyes a bit.

"I'm not!" Erwin laughed, "You know I love your cooking."

Levi was almost certain Erwin was just saying that to make him feel better, but he decided to let it slide just this once. He watched Erwin press a kiss to the back of his hand, and suddenly he thought about the other gift he had for Erwin.

"I...I have something else for you," Levi muttered, pulling his hand away, "It's a gift, but you have to open it upstairs."

Erwin raised an eyebrow, a knowing smirk appearing on his lips, "Oh really now?"

Levi nodded, "Yes. Go wait in your office at your desk. I'll be right there to join you."

Erwin didn't hesitate. He took his and Levi's finished plates and put them in the sink before heading upstairs to his office. Levi went to the bedroom to get ready, putting on his outfit and fixing up his hair and makeup. He'd prepared himself earlier on before making dinner so that they could just get right to it, and he was excited to show Erwin the outfit he'd bought.

He grabbed his accessories and walked down the hall towards Erwin's office door, which was closed. Levi opened the door slowly, sliding into the room in a maid's uniform: complete with a flowing black skirt and white apron, a lacy black garter belt around his thigh, knee high white socks and black heels. He also wore a cute little black headband and had done black eyeliner and mascara on his eyes, and the outfit had ruffles on the sleeves. Levi carried a duster in his hand, and could see that he'd immediately captured his husband's attention. Erwin was staring at him with widened eyes, mouth slightly ajar at the sight of him.