Every night

So Dez arrived at my house in basketball shorts and a Nike shirt with the new Jordan super.fly 3's on and was carrying our food. I grabbed the food and sat on the bed and he came and sat right next to me. I had this scary ass movie clown on and I hate scary ,lives well watching them alone it scared the shit out of me and I'm so serious. I walked to the bathroom and I could tell Dez was watching my every move and I mean I can tell he was watching my every move. I sat back on the bed and Dez had moved the food to the table and stripped to his boxers. I looked at him and rolled my eyes but he pulled me by my hips onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I looked into his eyes and smiled I couldn't be mad at the man that stole my heart eight months ago. I let him work his magic because when I tell you my baby throws it down in bed I mean he really puts in work and that's real. I laid on the bed and relaxed when he knew I was relaxed he just took everything from me and it felt so good to be in his arms. Dez started to kiss on my lips and worked his way to my ears. "You want daddy to please you?" He asked sounding all sexy. All I could do was let out a loud ass moan. He kept on going he knew my soft spot was my neck so he sucked on my neck and I mean he did it like my neck was gone disappear. I was getting wet and wet as the time was going by. Dez started to trail kisses down my body and flipped me over so I was on my back and he gave me the best back massage it lasted for like thirty minutes I mean it was the best. He started to trail kisses down my back he had my back arched like a cat that got wet. I had my ass in the air and my belly was on the bed. He started to take off my panties kissing my booty cheeks. Omg what was this man doing to me gosh damn it. I let him continue what ever he was doing. I flipped back over and he started to kiss the inside of my thigh and started to work his way to my diamond and when he reached it I mean he went ham on my diamond area it felt so good I just couldn't hold it in I started yelling his name. "UGH OMG DADDY DAMN EAT THIS....!" I yelled out of pleasure. After about ten minutes he took his dick out and I sat up and he pushed me back down and started to play with my pussy with his his dick I swear this nigga was teasing me and I didn't like it one bit. Dez finally stuck the tip in and pushed his dick in slow then he sped it up and started to fuck my brains out. I could feel my body clenching up and I knew he knew to because it felt like my walls were encircling his dick and that's when I came and he came seconds after me. Dez laid his body on top of me and we just let our hot naked bodies touch each other because what he didn't know was that his body on top of me had me horny and ready for a round two. I let the thought run out of my mind and I was just gone focus on sleep. Moments later I could feel my sleep taking over my body and I was knocked out because the next thing happened it was bright as fuck outside and Dez had opened the curtains some to let the sunlight in. He left a note on the bed side with breakfeast. I read the note I just really appreciate him leaving something to tell me where the hell he was going.

Dear future wifey,

Hey baby I went to the gym to work out and I'll be back by at least twelve no later then twelve thirty I love you and last night was so good damn I don't think I could live with out you..... When you graduate I wanna move in with each other I really need you in my life.

Love daddy Dezzy

I smiled at the note I mean it was so cute and I really do appreciate the not to let me know at least where he was going that was nice enough of him to at least do that for me. I got up so I could do my hygiene shit before he got back. I was washing up my body when I felt another persons body heat behind me when I turned around it was Dez naked in the shower with me. We didn't do anything nasty but was each other up and he left trials of kisses down my body and we got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and he took it from me and dried my body off for me. I put on this cute red dress it went to mid thigh with my red bottoms and some gold earrings my hair was put up into a messy bun and I was ready for the day. "Where you think you going looking like that?" Dez asked me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at him "I have a family reunion to go to and I'd like you to come with me I think I'm ready for my family to finally meet the man of my dreams!" I said smiling at Dez but he wasn't too happy of that idea. "Look baby that sounds coo and everything but I'm 24 almost 25 and your only 17 almost 18 I would be known as like a perv. Or some shit of that sort. "But please like I don't care what anyone says if they don't like it then they can kiss my medium sized ass cheeks!" I said smiling. Dez looked at me and started cracking up laughing agreeing to go to the reunion with me even though he knew my brother wouldn't like this neither would my parents but fuck what they think my dad was 26 and my mother was only 19 when they had my annoying ass brother. I helped him put on button up plaid shirt but his plaid was like bright colors it's pink,lime green and black. He had on some khaki pants with the new air Jordan's 3Lab5. I was impressed on how good my baby looked. I walked to get my clutch off the tv stand and grabbed my iPhone 6 plus and was out the door with Dez following behind me shutting the door. I told him to take my car cause we need to stop at the bank so I can put some money in the bank. I got into the car and Dez drove to chase and I got out with him following behind me. I got into my trunk and grabbed the five grand and walked into the bank. Dez eyes got bug when he seen the amount of money I have. I walked into the bank and the officer was looking at me weird but I didn't give a fuck I walked up to the desk and told her I need to put money in. "How much would you like to put into your account?" She asked smiling. "I'd like to put five grand into the bank!" I said to the lady and her eyes got super big. "Okay um, all in one account?" She asked and I shook my head yes. The lady added the money and I walked out the bank with Dez on my arm. We got into the car and he pulled off and I actually forgot about the reunion until he started to head that way then I started to get worried and scared all over again because my family are ass holes and I just don't want them to scare him away I swear that's one of my major big fears.