twelve | unedited

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

You shove him away when he got to close to you. You were obviously really annoyed that he had the audacity to do that in such a public place. Yes, it was just the two of you since they reserved the restaurant for the day, but there were still workers there.

"You're an asshat!" you snarl at him as he moved back to his original position.

"I've been called worse. And you better stop talking with that sassy mouth of yours," he bitterly spoke as the words pierced through your mind.

"You started it," you mumbled, this time he didn't hear you or chose not to respond since you continued talking.

Off in the distance was Erwin who was talking to the owner of the place. Niccolo was very invested to the conversation. He was talking about anything to try and keep the chat going.

"So what was something new for the band? Considering how they just dropped a recently new single," Niccolo folded his arms over his chest as he placed his full attention to Erwin.

"Well, after the 24-hours are up with the winner, I think we're going to start making our fifth album," Erwin responded as he moved his gaze to the duo who looked as if they hated each other's presence.

"Interesting. Any hints or what we could expect?" the light brown eyed male asked.

"You're acting like a interviewer. Are you sure being a restaurant owner is the right job for you?" Erwin joked and slapped his back after he realized his joke.

They talked and talked about how the album would go. It would be the fifth one and could be game changing. Not only in money, but with the increase of fans and popularity. In that case, they would become more known and that could help with the whole industry in a whole.

Usually they hire professionals to co-write the songs, but this time the band wanted to change it up. Hanji, especially, asked Erwin if they could write the whole album by themselves. And they seemed up to that challenge. By then, they had a deadline that they needed to complete which was in about three months.

Off to the duo who were waiting for their food, they were busy on their phones. Basically, they were ignoring each other's presence since they suddenly found each other repulsive. No, actually, not repulsive, but really angry with each other's actions.

If only they had gone off on a good bat. He had just fucked her not too long ago and suddenly they seem to never get along. It's as if the lust was the only reason why they were carried through the places.