why cant i be like Ali?

^^^^^^^^Y/n's p.o.v^^^^^^^^

   I looked out the window, it was raining so Mr.Miyagi called off training. I pulled Johnny's jacket over my shaking body. His smell filled my nose and made me smile, oh how i missed him...but there was a part of me that still was thinking he liked Ali. I sighed as i pushed open the slick window. The wind and light sprinkles of rain hit my body. I slowly pulled the crushed pack of Cigarettes from my pocket and opened the box "only one left" i muttered as i took out the white stick and pushed it between my lips. I took out a lighter i had and lit the cigarette..toxic smoke hit my dying lungs. I inhaled the smoke and blew it out, wanting my mind to stop assulting me "Johnny just wants to get in your pants" "Daniel hates you" "Ali wants you dead" i started sobbing as i blew smoke from my quivering lips. I hate being like this...Ali is so much better then me with her slim figure, honey hair, crystal eyes and white smile. I cried harder thinking about how happy Johnny must have been with Ali...he was always smiling around her...i hated myself for being so..ugly.

^^^^^^^Daniel p.o.v^^^^^^^
I rushed back to the apartments after staying with Ali..but I stopped in my tracks at what i saw next. I looked up and saw Y/n..sitting by her window, tears streaming down her face, and she was blowing smoke from her lips. I felt pain rise in my heart seeing her like this...maybe this is what Miyagi was talking about. I sped walked to her apartment and as i went to knock on the door...it flung open..it was unlocked? I rushed in the apartment and to her room "y/n" i said as i knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and a windoe being shut rather harshly. Then the door flung open. I looked at Y/n...she looked pitiful. Her e/c eyes where blood shot, her h/c hair was ruffled and a mess, and she had dry tears on her face. I frowned and pulled her close to me, hugging her tightly. I felt her tense in my arms but soon she started sobbing. "W-why cant i-i be like A-Ali?" She choked out and looked up at me. I was at loss for words at what she said. "Why can't I be perfect and pretty like her?" She asked as she pulled herself away from me. How could she feel like this? She was way better then Ali. I sighed and looked at her "y/n...you are perfect...your with Johnny for gods sake!" I said crossing my arms. "what if hes lying to me?! What if hes using me to get into my pants?! Or worse?!" She yelled, her voice cracked as she grabbed fist fulls of her hair as tears rolled down her face. I hated that she felt like this. "Y/n.....if you want answers to those questions..you need to get that blonde Bimbo to answer them" I said as i looked at her. She looked at me her eyes filled with stress and sadness she only nodded and grabbed the dial up phone on her dresser and put in a number. "H-hey...Johnny...c-come over please" Y/n choked out, holding back her sobbs. I heard Johnnys voice on the other end "why? Kitten whats wrong? Wait..ill be there...5 minutes" then he hung up. I stood there as Y/n looked back at me. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her its gonna be okay but...shes that dickheads girl and I'm with Ali. I let out a sigh and hugged her one more time "ill be going before he gets here and kicks my ass" I said with a chuckle as i let her go and walked out of her room and out the apartment. I walked to room 20. I wanted to make Y/n feel pretty...i wanted to hug her...but im with Ali and shes with Johnny. I sighed as i pushed open the door to apartment 20...

^^^^^^Johnnys p.o.v^^^^^^^

I rushed to Y/ns house on my moter bike. I have never heard her this upset...i swear if Daniel has done something to her..ill kill him!. I soon made it to the apartments. I stopped my bike and took off my helmet, my hair was becoming damp the more time I stood there. I quickly ran to Apartment 19 and wrapped my hand around the knob, pushing the door open "Y/n!" I yelled as i ran to her room. I saw her curled up on her bed sobbing hugging the stuffed Dolphin I had gotten her. I slowly walked over to her and pulled her into my chest "hey hey kitten whats wrong?" I asked as i combed my hand through her hair. Y/n nuzzled her head into my chest not saying anything. I pulled her into my lap and held her close. She was shaking so much. "Its okay..im here now" I whispered rubbing her back "J-Johnny?" She said as she looked up at me "hm?" I hummed out as i looked down at her "why cant i be pretty like Ali?" She asked looking down. "honey..your prettier then Ali..you managed to make me fall in love with you" I said as i tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Ali also pulled you in" she muttered digging her nails into her arm. I pulled her hand off her arm and held them both in mine "I didn't actually love her....i was just pretending she was you...to feel like you still loved me" I said as i put my head on her shoulder. I put my head in the crook of her neck and placed soft kisses on her shoulder "your far better then Ali ever will be" i whispered as i kissed her neck. y/n shuffled as i did so. I left hickeys on her neck as i whispered to her "Ali is a fucking brat" "your beautiful" i pulled away from her and kissed her cheek. She giggled as she looked at me "thanks Johnny" she whispered as she took my face in her hands. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as she pulled away. "Well..now that im here...i was wanting to ask if you'd want to go to this country club with me Wednesday? Maybe meet my parents?" I asked stoking her hair. Y/n hesitated for a bit before answering "sure...why not" she said as she put her head on my chest...she soon fell asleep...looks like I wasnt going anywhere anytime soon.

(Hellllooooooooo i hope this chapter is good! Byeee ~THUMPER)