Kakashi x Male Reader~Hold It

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, just genuinely curious. I promise I won't tell anyone." His tone sounded sincere. He sounded curious and he was intrigued to find out what kind of guys you were attracted to.

"Well if you must know.. I did have a crush on Obito when we were kids. He was always so kind and awkward. But I understood that he was in love with Rin." You smiled, thinking back to the days where you would ask him to help you carry things to your grandmother's house. He always did because he was just that nice. Kakashi looked away slightly before turning back to you as you spoke up again.

"But I will say- if I were to pick the most attractive guy in Konoha, it would probably be Genma." You admit, chuckling slightly as Kakashi looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"Genma? Why him?" You gave him a 'really?' look and laughed.

"You wouldn't understand. You're straight." You closed your eyes, hoping to end the discussion there and just relax in the hot springs.

"You don't find me attractive?" You opened an eye to peer at him. He scooted about a foot closer to you and was now only three feet away from you. You closed your eye and shook your head.

"I haven't seen your face so I can't really say if you are or not. I will say that you are a mystery to some but I just think that you're a per-VERT" You yelped at the end, feeling his hand wrap around your length.

Your eyes shot open and you saw that his mask had been removed. You were wide eyed and hardening under his touch.

"What the fuck Bakashi-"

"Do you think I am attractive?" He asked, removing his hand from your now erect member.

"Why the fuck does it matter?! Sure, you're attractive without the mask. But you can't just go around grabbing guys' dicks just to get their attention! Why do you even care? You're straight anyways-" You were cut off by his lips on yours, only furthering your shock. You put your hands on his chest and push him away.

"Kakashi. I'm leaving. You're not acting normal-"

"Normal? Normal as in re-reading those slutty novels so I can try to become attracted to them? I read those books every day so I can try to find women arousing, but it doesn't work." You gawked at him before he continued.

"You're right. The gay dating pool is so small in Konoha, it's the sole reason I haven't come out yet. I have girls chasing me but if i were to come out as gay, those men wouldn't leave me alone. There are very few I find appealing, but I don't particularly care for how submissive some of them are. I also don't care for the super dominant ones." He explained, inching a bit closer to you.

"You're gay?" Was all you could ask. He smirked.

"You seem a lot like me. A balance between. A switch." He said, grabbing your hand and guiding it to his erection.

"Do I feel straight to you?" He smirked. You slightly pulled your hand back without removing it, feeling the slight curve in his member.

"Not exactly.. Kakashi.. I don't think this is appropriate-"

"Well you said it yourself~ I'm a pervert. The thing is.." He said, grabbing your length once again and pumping you slowly.

"You seem to enjoy my pervy tendencies.." He whispered in your ear, causing goosebumps to form on your skin. You began stroking his member and slowly leaned into him.

Kakashi closed the gap between you and pressed his lips to yours once again. You kissed him back eagerly and brought your free hand up to his silver hair. You pulled his hair, causing his head to lean back and his mouth to open. You took this chance and shoved your tongue into his mouth, fighting him for dominance.