Chapter 9: Heaven... or hell

Bắt đầu từ đầu

My other hand cups her face, pushing her away only enough to be able to look her in the eyes while my thumb grazes her lower lip. As soon as the idea crosses my mind, I switch hands so that she can taste herself. She sticks out the tip of her tongue to lick my fingers and I slowly push them inside her mouth. She doesn't act surprised, instead starts sucking on them, swirling her tongue around them and occasionally kissing the skin. I hate to admit it feels better than I expected. This only confirms that any part of the human body can be an erogenous zone. It makes a lot of sense that I enjoy to have my fingers sucked on. In the end, fingertips are highly sensitive to touch, it's their primary purpose.

My free hand crawls between Bridget's legs, so that I can continue touching her at the same pace as before, this time from behind. When she admits she's getting close to the edge, I abruptly stop, and admire the shocked expression painted on her face. Her death stare is almost adorable. I don't articulate any verbal response, it's best if I just showed her.

I lay her down on the sofa while I remain in the same spot as before, just in a different position. Her legs are still wrapped around my waist, giving me all the space I need to make my next move, that is, taking care of her upper body, too. I pop open all the buttons of her white blouse, exposing her black tank top underneath. I can clearly see she's wearing no bra, which makes it easier for me to lift her top up and introduce my mouth to her bosom. The first encounter creates goosebumps all over her chest as she grows more and more excited every second. Her reactions to my touch satisfy my ego. I'm not the first friend with benefits she's had, but I like to believe I'm the only one making her feel this good. The skin of her bosom is too soft not to suck on it.

"How do you feel about hickeys?" If she wants as few people as possible to know about our relationship, I assume she'd rather avoid being covered in marks.

"As long as they're not visible, it's fine," Bridget says softly. "This was a perfect place, for instance."

I grin to myself and resume the game. I lick all over her right breast whilst my hand makes sure the left one doesn't feel neglected. As Bridget suggested, this is a hidden spot that only she and I can see. With this in mind, I let my mouth create a purple work of art on her chest, guided by the series of encouraging sounds Bridget is making. I can't stay quiet myself as my laboured breathing joins her voice. My hips keep pressing her body down onto the couch until I'm finished covering her chest with marks. I admire it for a moment before sliding her top back into place so that it brushes against her sensitive nipples. I at last grab a cushion from behind me and place it right under her lower back. The thought of what I'm about to do to her gives her the chills. In order to suffocate her moans, she bites down on her lip so hard that I'm afraid it might bleed.

"My roommate won't be home until tonight, you can let it out" I murmur before switching to a more comfortable position and lowering my head dangerously close to her black underwear until she can feel my hot breath right where she wants it to be. When I leave a trail of kisses on her hips, her legs tighten around me, and I take it as an invitation to go further. I therefore proceed to move the fabric of her underwear aside and replace it with my face. Bridget lets out a gasp and shuts her eyes while an instinct forces her to close her legs against her will.

"Not yet, baby, not yet." My gaze paralyses her on the spot. She slowly spreads her legs as I help her by placing a hand on each knee to push them further open. Once she has given me enough space to dive into her, Bridget's reaction is almost immediate. Her back arches repeatedly as my tongue sends her to heaven - or hell, depends on your view on this whole thing.

"Why are you doing all this to me? Shouldn't I be doing it to you?" she pants. Even though she's not the only person feeling the arousal grow within her, I was the one who called her, so it's legit of her to wonder why I'm acting as if it were the other way around. I pull away only to stare into her soul while I speak.