Silver chariot

Omg last chapter I left a note for myself at the very bottom and I forgot to delete it, I'm so fucking stupid 😅 I really hope no one saw that...anyway baguette boi comin up, and one last thing should I but up some of my fav 80s tunes cause ya know I thought it might put us in the right time frame idk the right word for it but it was just a thought anyway enjoy!

Hong Kong, of all the things we could be doing with Dio right now in Egypt. But no... Hong Kong, Don't get me wrong though it sure is a beautiful City plenty to see and do and boy does food smell amazing I think I may be starting an appetite.

"hey!, Big guy!" A small man said from behind a counter, well to be frank he was small compared to the three giants that toward above me. "You guys aren't from around here are you?, Want some rice porridge? Cant come to Hong Kong and not try some dim sum or rice porridge. We've got hot cola too!"

'hot cola? I may be a little drowsy, but last time I checked cola was cold...

"Rice porridge, eh? not bad." Kakyion replied " Did you know JoJo unlike in japan, rice porridge is a staple in Honk Kong. One bowl, the popular way, with pork and century egg."

"In that case I'll have one two." Avdol said

"Me three!" I replied shortly, my stomach following after with a small grumble.

"Hey! You guys think we have time to eat? We're going to my old favourite you can wait to stuff you're faces there!" Joseph shouted towards us.

"hey dandy over there! I Know you'd be pretty interested in some Honk Kong hot cola." the Small man yelped again.

"hot Cola?! everybody knows it's supposed to be cold!" Joseph yelled back at the man.

"Old man who were you just calling?" Jotaro questioned.

"hm? oh, I'll explain when we get to the restaurant." Joseph replied.

"well come on lets go I'm starving." I said pulling joseph by the arm

"hey! be patient we need to work out a plan that'll get us to Egypt" he shouted once again, this time pulling me back into him.

"I Agree Mr.joestar, we can't allow any more innocent civilians to be hurt due to our failure." Avdol said

---Time skip----

"traveling by plane to Egypt is now completely out of the question." Joseph said, gesturing for me to sit beside him at the large round table." You see if we encounter a stand like the last one on a commercial flight we'll cause a disaster that will harm many people. We'll have to get to Egypt by either land or sea."

"But if we fail to find Dio within fifty days..." avdol said miserably down at his hands.

"If we could've stayed on that plane, we'd probably be in Cairo by now and this would be over." Kakyoin was right, to think of the things we'd be doing right now. But for some reason I can't help but feel as if someone is watching me.

"I'm well aware of that however, it's too soon to panic." Joseph said "A hundred years ago, Jules Verne wrote the novel, Around the world in 80 days. That's a journey of 40,000 kilometres in eleven weeks. Using nothing but steam engines and steamboats. We may not have a plane but we still have fifty days. We can easily cover the 10,000 kilometres to Egypt, As for the route...I say we go by sea ."

"I too agree that is the best." Avdol said "Crossing by borders could bring trouble. And we'd have to cross the Himalayas and the desert and running into trouble could mean losing a great deal of time."

"I'll leave it up to the two of you." Kakyoin said.

"same here." jotaro said

"me too" to be honest I didn't really have any other choice.