Pt 3 long day pt1

(Ok but dammm 24! Reads that is insane a never thought people would read this, but you guys have motivated me to write more so thank you so much!, also turns out most of my readers are from the US so shout out to you guys and a few others from Europe hope that didn't sound creepy lol💞)
-hope you have a great day xx
-

After the little incident early today I knew I had to get a good nights sleep for school the next day so I wouldn't be late. But I absolutely hated the idea of that so much it just so happened to be the only thing I was scared..really scared of, along with the thought of starting a new school which I couldn't even comprehend. I bet everyone would turn down on me for not Knowing enough Japanese or have zero friends, also I just had to stay out of sight of Jotaro I bet he is probably the most popular one in school, were he just beats anyone up and does as he pleases.
Reminding me of those boys who would harass girls for no reason, thinking they would just crawl over them.

The thought of it made me gag along with the endless amounts of homework ugh, I might as well have I mental breakdown in the toilets as per usual.

My thoughts quickly came to a stop when I heard a gentle l nock at my bedroom door, when I reached for the handle I was met with another giant 6ft man, who looked to be in his late 20s with  a large robe with wrist length sleeves a scarf rapped round his neck, two identical scars running down his face along, With a number of thick gold bracelets around his wrist followed with one hanging from his neck making a slight 'ting' sound with any slight movement.

"Hello there y/n, I am Muhammad Avdol, I didn't get the chance to greet you earlier on, I thought it would be rude to stare at a lady in just a towel", smiling ever so slightly . I let out a nervous giggle still staring at his height, blushing at his kind words.

"It's no problem, it's a pleasure to meet you"
Pulling out my hand for him to shake, proceeding to take it gracefully.

"I have also come to report that dinner will be ready any minute, I will be more than welcome to take you down stairs."

"Of course, I can't wait I am quite hungry!"
Quickly closing the door behind me, following avdol down the stairs into the open dinning room.

"Y/n!," A high pitched voice came from behind me squeezing me tightly.

"Hello holly!" giggling at her sudden action.
Soon being interrupted with the shuffling of Jotaro entering the room, making me cringe a little.

"Good grief, will you stop being so touchy"
'What did he say' a little shocked at his words leaving holly to reply sharply

"Ok!, please everyone take a seat while I get the food!" Holding a peace sign towards her rosy cheeks.

Everyone gathered round the table taking a seat, leaving me to squeeze between the two giants Joseph and avdol, trying their hardest to make me comfortable.
Joseph then letting out a chuckle at our actions, "ya know it's hard being tall like this, before holly was born me and Suzy q-"

But before he could finished jotaro kicked him from under the table making him yelp grabbing his foot "why you - little shit!" Struggling to get the words out.

"shut old man, nobody wants to hear about you're stupid love life". Making me choke on my drink, avdol quickly patting my back.

Soon after holly came in with a delicious platter of food (anything you want) placing it onto the table making everyone's mouth water in excitement.
"Well don't just sit there dig in !" Holly squealed.
Leaving everyone one to go silent enjoying their meal.

——time skip——

It was the dead of night tossing and turning in my sleep, thinking of the next day ahead this was making me panic and sweat. I quickly sat up pulling the sheets off me trying to catch a breath, stepping out onto my little balcony to catch some fresh air.