tower of grey

"joseph, lets just think about this huh? I-I've gotta tell grandma and she'll kill me, especially If I'm in a different country without telling her, and maybe even you!" pointing my fork towards Joseph.

"calm down y/n I already notified her." he replied placing his bowl of food on the table

"What!, oh -oh ok that's fine heh." digging back into my bowl of food.

'ok, shit we're really doing this, I may die but - but you no what my life, is kinda boring so if I die, I die with dignity' I thought to myself , finding it harder to swallow my food.

"I wouldn't worry to much y/n, we have each over besides Joseph told me the way you fight, you'll be fine." Avdol said taking a sip of his water, flicking through a book on Egypt history.

"th-thanks, I should probably get my stuff packed huh?." Looking at the watch on my wrist, getting up taking my bowl back to the kitchen.

"thanks for the food." I said looking over at the speed wagon worker giving him a small smile.

"No problem,-oh here take this to Mrs kujo." he said handing me a glass of water, with a worried look on his face.

"goodnight, Y/n." the two large men said in sink.

"night-" I replied softly, walking out into the darkness.

I arrived outside holly's room a little anxious, sliding the door slowly creeping in.

"hello, I have holly a glass of water-" I said looking round at the frantic workers

"ah- yes you can just leave it over there." one of them finally replied pointing towards a small coffee table.

I squeezed past multiple medical equipment, computers ,heart monitors and the kind workers placing the glass gently on the table.

"thank you, - for everything, I hope people say that often to you guys, I don't think the Jostars would be still around without the foundation." I said. Almost like waving a dog treat in the air they all looked up in astonishment.

" No thank you, most of us are proud to be working with the jostars we would of been in dead end jobs." one replied looking up from his computer.

I smiled back, quickly leaving trying not to get in their way. Heading back towards my room.

'ok how the shit do I pack for Egypt' looking round my messy room.

I ran over to my back pack putting in a few essentials, basic t-shirts, a blouse, shorts, vest tops, pants and some jeans and of Corse some very uncomfortable bras. Finally topping it of with sun cream, bug spray, my favourite cassette tapes, headphones and my pride and joy, my baby, my angle, Sony walkerman.

"ugh finally now some sleep" I jumped almost as if in slow motion on top of my bed snuggling under the sheets, letting out a small sigh before my eyes fluttered of to sleep.....

---time skip------>

'wow, that was some decent sleep' I said to myself not bothering to open my eyes ?

Before I could berry my head back into my pillow, My duvet was aggressively pulled off.

"AH HEY-" I said in a croaky voice.

"No time, for naps y/n we leave for the airport in ten minutes." Joseph said, standing at the edge of my bed like some military mission was about to commence .

"oh- OH GOD." I said leaping out of bed at the speed of light.

Joseph soon left in a hurry to go wake jotaro and kakyoin. leaving me to get some decent clothes on.