chapter 6 (rewritten)

Ight I'm back to this. I had a lil writers block these last few days but I'll try and get the chapters that I didn't get out these last few days done today. So I might get all 15 out today or tomorrow. Anyways let's just get into this shit

Last time

Izuku had begun training Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka.

Now this time we open with a time skip to the day of the UA exams.

We start with Izuku who had just woken up from a very godly nap. Izuku quickly woke Izumi up and they got ready for the exams. Toshinori had woken up and driven them to UA.

"Holy shit this building is big" Izumi yelled in joy of seeing her dream school.

"It's a pretty small sized building I'm not gonna lie. I'd say only a bit smaller then the beach house I made in a different realm." Izuku spoke in a somewhat disappointed tone

The twins began moving to the Exam hall. As they walked Izumi tripped and began falling down the stairs. Izuku continued his path while whistling in a suspicious way. As Izumi was about to hit the floor she started floating.

"I'm sorry for using my quirk on you." a teenage girl apologized she had shoulder-length brown hair and large round brown eyes. She's of average height and has a cheerful and optimistic demeanor.

"Oh no it's quite okay. My dumbass brother probably had something to do with that. But let's get to the exam hall before we're late" Izumi spoke as she ran to the exam hall with the Girl behind her. They had just barely made it.

We skip the written test cause there is actually no point in it. We all know Izuku just blinked his test was done and then he took a nap. Like a normal overpowered ass character. With great power comes great laziness.

As the written test had finished a tall and lean man with a distinctive appearance. He has a flamboyant style, characterized by his wild blond hair that spikes in all directions, resembling a soundwave. This man was known as the Voice hero Present Mic. As present mic began explaining the physical test. Izuku had simply sleeps through it there was no point in him putting the energy into it. That was until a tall and slender young man with a serious and principled demeanor. His defining features include his neatly combed, jet-black hair, which is slicked back in a precise and formal fashion, echoing his disciplined personality. Had spoken up.

" Present Mic the pamphlet mentions 4 types of robots and you said three. If this is a mistake it is unacceptable for such prestigious school. AND YOU the one with the green hair that's been asleep this entire time. If you don't intend on taking this seriously then you should leave." The dude yelled out.

"Listen dude I'm here to be a hero. If I already read the plamohlet. I'd already have all the information. I'd  need therefore allowing me to sleep to have more energy for the physical part of the exam. And had you read the pamphlet you'd know that there are 3 robots that give points 1 that's an obstacle. Now sit down and shut up. You may continue present mic." Izuku calmly corrected the boy and promptly put his head back down and slept.

After present mic had finished explaining everyone went to their respective areas. As soon as the gates opened Izuku shot in and began dissolving the bots.

"To simple, there's no way this is it." Izuku spoke aloud while tearing through bots. Izuku had dissolved enough bots to break all records. While breaking bots he saved many people.