Although Chris just said, "she was the one who found me not the other way around".

"We really have to hurry though if we want to make it to the pizzeria, who knows where she is now.", Father said. We all nodded as Elizabeth helped me up from my knees, my body still shaking from my tears that I tried desperately to hold in.

"What's going on? Why are you all crying?"Ennard and the Nightmares said as they walked into the room.

"Chris found where Y/n is", Father said as the rest of them looked shocked.

"Isn't that Eggs' sister that went missing?''Ennard asked. I nodded as they came closer now in the room with us.

"Oh but I forgot to mention o-one thing", Chris stuttered as his tears piled on top of his others. We all looked at Chris in await for his answer.

"And that is?" Goldie asked.

"Since Y/n was in the memory realm, that meant-", Chris started before Father gasped.

"She's dead", Father finished, we all froze as no one made a sound. That was when Elizabeth started to cry harder as I tried to comfort her by bringing her in front of me.

"How d-did she die?", I asked. Chris looked at the ground with a frown as he tried not to look at me.

"I ... don't know", Chris replied. The fact that Chris doesn't know how Y/n died made me sick to my impaled stomach.

"We have to find her quickly!" Mother cried as we all agreed.

"Let's hurry, we don't have any time to lose. The only thing I have to say is to keep a low profile. When we get there we should split up, that way we will be less noticeable and we also can find Y/n faster. Once we get there and look we will meet up at the old pizzeria no matter if we found Y/n or not, got it?" Father asked. We all nodded as we all started to head for the door to find Y/n.

(present)

I looked at Y/n shocked and tearful face, she looked just like she did the last time I saw her. She even still has her strawberry sweater on. Although she now has golden wings, Chris was right, she must have died. Although that's when I turned to get a good look at the boy next to her, it was a boy with chestnut brown spikey hair and almond brown eyes. He had a blue striped collared t-shirt and brown tan shorts and ripped shoes. He as well had wings, except his were dark blue. Who was he?

"Brother", Y/n muttered as more tears flowed. That's when she bolted to me and jumped into my arms as I gratefully embraced her back.

(similar to this :) )

I let some tears run down my face as I am finally comforted that this was really happening, I finally get to see Y/n again! Y/n cried hard happy tears that soaked my shirt as I cried along with her holding her tight

"Uh, Y/n, who is this?", the boy asked.

"Oh, sorry Gory, this is my big brother Michael!", Y/n exclaimed. The boy's eyes widened as he looked at me in shock.

"Who is he Y/n?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Oh, he is my best friend Gregory", Y/n said. Gregory then gasped as he looked offended but in a joking way.

"Y/n you said you liked me!" Gregory whined at Y/n. Hold up, liked? Y/n likes someone! No way, she is too young to have a boyfriend! I quickly cuddle her harder as I give the death glare to Gregory whose sweat begins to drop.

"Y/n, did you do anything naughty with him?", I questioned in a warning tone. Gregory blushed hard red as Y/n looked confused.

"What do you mean?", Y/n asked, genuinely confused. I let out a sigh of relief, she still is the same innocent bean. I whip the remaining tears from the corner of my eyes and look back at Y/n. I softly grab her hand with a smile which makes Y/n's eyes widen before she smiles back.

"Here, why don't we go meet the rest of the family!", I exclaimed. Y/n looked at me with tearful eyes as she let out a happy yes. I looked back at the Gregory kid before sending him one last evil glare before signaling for him to follow us.

"Wait!" Gregory called as we turned around. "What do we do about Freddy?" Gregory asked. I look back over at the lifeless Glamrock Freddy with a sigh as I pick up the chargers off the ground and hand them to the boy.

"Here help me set him up. This just gave me an idea", I smiled mischievously.

(Y/n's pov)

I watched as Michael helped Gregory hook up Freddy to the outlets with a smile. I can't believe Michael is really here! It is too good to be true! I even get to see the rest of my family on top of that! Once Michael and Gregory were done, we decided to all chat while we waited for Freddy to power up. He talked all about all the fun and silly challenges and experiences he had with the family once they reunited. He gave me enough detail to feel like I am almost ... there.

"Alright, he's done! Let's turn him on!", Michael exclaimed as he flipped on the power switch. Those same power surge noises turn on and the lights in Freddy's eyes flicker on till he starts to move.

"Gregory, Y/n. You're ok!" Freddy cheered as he reached his hands out to us for a hug which we graciously took. I hugged Freddy tight on the neck feeling utter guilt for leaving him behind and forgetting him. I am such a bad person.

"Oh Freddy, I am so sorry I forgot about you!", I cried hugging tighter. Freddy looked surprised for a moment till he gave me a soft smile.

"It's ok superstar. You died didn't you, I found your dead bodies. It must have been a lot to take in showing how you are still able to function in this new form", Freddy said pointing to our wings. I give him a sad smile as I hug him one last time tight before climbing back down. Gregory followed me as Freddy sat up.

"Alright so here was my idea everyone", Michael said gaining our attention. "You two will hide in Glamrock Freddy and you can follow me to the old pizzeria. We are supposed to meet the rest of the family there so they will be surprised when they see Freddy walk in, only for you Y/n to pop out!", Michael exclaimed.

"That could work", I said with a smile still not totally grasping the concept that I would be seeing the rest of my family in only a matter of minutes. I looked over to Michael to see his warm ocean blue eye gazing at mine with nothing but kindness, but that is when I noticed something, he wore an eyepatch over his other eye, why?

"Hey Michael", I said, gaining a hum from him. "Can I have another hug?" I asked, gaining a warm welcome from him as he outstretched his arms. I quickly ran over to him and hugged him as he lifted me to his height, perfect. I carefully reached over to his mask as Michael's eyes were closed and lifted it slightly... ,rot, there was rot around his eye. I gasped in surprise which brought Michael's attention to what was happening. He quickly covered his eyes back up and held my hand gently away from the rot. I then lowered me to his eyes and gave me a sad smile.

"Hey, it's ok Y/n. Me and Dad both died after you left but there is nothing to worry about! At least now we can all be together right!" Michael said with a smile he was trying to convince me with. I let a few tears fall as I hugged his neck tight with a sob.

"If only I hadn't left, then maybe... you would still be alive", I cried as Michael looked at me with sorrow and surprise.

"Hey hey, Y/n look at me", Michael said, lowering me back to his eyes. "None of this was your fault and you know that", Michael said. "If anyone is to blame, it's me. I put Chris in Fredbear's mouth, I didn't watch Elizabeth close enough", Michael said sadly. "And... if I had o-only watched you better-r", Michael choked a sob. I quickly hugged him back and carefully petted his hair to try and calm him down.

"Wow we really all are crybabies aren't we", I exclaimed with a laugh that earned a small one from Michael.

"Well now that this is done, ready to meet the rest of the family?", Michael asked with a closed eyed smile. I gave him a firm nod as Gregory, who already was in Freddy, helped me up into the stomach hatch.