Chapter 8

(A quick side note, the security breach storyline will not be in order and I will be cutting some things out because it is REALLY long and doesn't really contribute to the storyline. Also I will be adding things that are not canon, of course, so be aware.)

After going back to Freddy and realizing that we needed a pass then coming ALL the way back we successfully freed Freddy.

"Way to go, Superstars!", Freddy exclaimed. I smiled at him slightly at Freddy. He reminded me of Dad in the past. I don't know what is happening to me, like my body is moving on its own. I lift my arms up and hug Freddy tightly. Freddy looked shocked but then hugged me the best he could. I felt some tears start to flow from my eyes that I couldn't control. I don't know why this is happening to me! Freddy just brings back painful memories of my family and it makes me miss them so much.

"Are you ok, Superstar? Are you hurt?" Freddy said, concerned.

(Gregory's pov)

I watched as Y/n cried into Freddy and I felt a hint of guilt for being so rude to her. I've never really talked to girls much so I don't know if I accidentally offended her! I don't understand why she was crying. All I could do was watch helplessly from the corner. Y/n let go of Freddy and started wiping her tears.

"O-oh, I'm sorry Freddy", Y/n said, rubbing her arms.

"Are... you okay?" I softly asked, concerned lingering in my voice.

"Look who suddenly cares about me", Y/n sniffed looking away.

"I never said I don't care about you!", I said shocked. When did I say I didn't care about her? Sure, she can be annoying but I never hated her. I actually think she's kinda pretty.

"Well if you are sure you are ok Superstar then you guys need to go see if you can leave through the entrance", Freddy said. I didn't really want to leave though. Sure I hated the animatronics chasing me and the crazy security guard, but I had nowhere else to go. I live in the Sun's backroom for Pete's sake! But I had to get Y/n out of here! She needs to get back to her family! She's lucky she still has one ...

Y/n and I ran through the halls trying to avoid the bots that would call the animatronics if we were spotted. Then I suddenly saw the doors but they were closing!

"Hurry! They're closing!", I yell, running even faster than before. Living on the streets can help with a lot of things. Suddenly I hear something collapse behind me. I turned around and to my shock I saw Y/n tripped and was struggling to get up, breathing heavily. I start to turn around to help her, but suddenly Y/n screams at me,

"NO KEEP GOING!" I panicked and started running at lightning speed to the exit. I reached the door handle but right as I grabbed it the metal closed it shut over the handle. No... we're too late. Now Y/n has to stay here the whole night, but at least I have a friend to do this with, and Freddy. Maybe I was just being selfish though. I turn around, but to my shock I see Y/n curled up in a ball with an absolutely stressed face. What is going on? I run over to her and kneel down next to her.

"Y/n?" I asked, putting a hand to her shoulder. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

"What is that?", I asked.

"I-I'm just sad we didn't make it", Y/n whispered, still staring hard at the distance. That definitely wasn't the real reason. What the heck was she saying? That is not a sad look, that is a petrified, traumatized look. What is going on with this girl?

"Ok I know for a fact that that is not the real reason", I said, folding my arms. Y/n expression changed to a more sad look after that. What's with this girl?

"Doll, come on just tell me!", I sternly said. She looked up at me with an annoyed look but then it melted back down to a daydream look.

"If I tell you something about my past, will you tell me something about yours?", she suddenly asked, looking directly at me with her big beautiful doll eyes. Wait, beautiful? What the heck Gregory! Get a hold of yourself, she's annoying! It's not like I want to touch her hair or ... hold her hand ... make her laugh. Wait, oh my gosh I am losing it!