Chapter 2

At dinner dad announced that we would be going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for Chris's birthday which scared Chris half to death. As I said before he is terrified of animatronics. But can you blame him? Now it is time to go to bed and Chris is his nervous wreck again like every night. I thought that I would join him this time even though he said not to. I hopped out of bed with my pink cloud patterned pj's and my fuzzy slippers. I walked to the golden painted door knob turning it with a creak. The hallway felt long and scary during the night. I would have just ran back to my bed if I wasn't coming to help Chris. Suddenly I remembered my plushie gift, this would be the perfect time to give it to him! I ran back to my closet and picked up the bear from the hiding spot. Then I ran back to the hallway. I peeked out the door to see if there were any nightmares out. When I saw none, I ran to Chris's door at lightning speed. I slammed open the door then shut it closed. Suddenly a huge light shone in my face. I squinted my eyes as I saw Chris looked surprised.

"Y/n? What are you doing here, you can't be here! Remember what happened last time", Chris exclaimed. Images of nightmare foxy flicker in my mind and I shutter.

"That's not important right now! I am just here to help! I can watch the other door! I know you have two flashlights now because of last night!" I exclaimed.

"I can handle it!", Chris stubbornly muttered.

"I also came here to give you your early birthday gift", I said, hiding the bear behind my back.

"Really? Why now", Chris asked. I simply showed him the stuffed bear that was in my hands. Chris gasped as he hesitantly reached for the bear. He stared at it for a few seconds before hugging it tight.

"Do... you like it?", I hesitantly asked, rubbing my thumbs.

"I LOVE it! Thank you so much y/n!" Chris exclaimed.

"Well, are you ready to fight some nightmares?", I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be", Chris said nervously, shifting the flashlight in my hand. I giggled and we took positions at the doors, flashlights in hand. After a while of opening the door and flashing them off a thought came into my mind.

"Hey...Chris?", I ask.

"Yes?", he responds.

"Do...do you know why Michael is m-mean to us?", I stutter. I see Chris's flashlight lower and I turn to face him, my hand still on the door knob.

"Well, I don't know for sure, but recently I met his new friends and... they aren't the nicest people", Chris confessed.

"H-how so?", I stuttered in the process.

"W-well when I first met them, one of them mentioned how I was a crybaby and the others started laughing. They started to bully me and call me names, and when I saw Michael's face he looked slightly hurt but he still did nothing", Chris confessed. "He also might hate me from the "incident"". This didn't surprise me that much. I mean this would be a real reason! Peer pressure is a real thing! And that was a disturbing sight that night. Suddenly I see Chica come up right close to the door with a growl. No no, I forgot about the door! I quickly tried to turn the flashlight back on, but Chica was too close. She looks even scarier up close. Her yellow damaged suit, her sharp teeth and beading eyes and the smell of mold. My eyes shrunk and I felt my breath hitch. She lifts her scary claws and slashes my shoulder. I feel my pj's sleeve rip where she slashed.

"Y/n!!!", Chris cried. Chris ran over to me and quickly helped me shut the door. Me and Chris sat blocking the door with our backs breathing hard. My face was still frozen in shock. Chris looks down at my now relieved shoulder and starts to tear up. I look down and see my old animatronic burn.