Chapter 3

"Hey Y/n, Chris, it's time to get up!" I woke up to Mommy at the door with a camera and Elizabeth, she seemed to have shaken us awake. I wonder why Mommy was filming, and that was when I realized that I was sleeping on Chris's shoulder while his head was on my head. Chris yawns, rubbing his eyes awake and looking at Mommy.

"Happy Birthday Chris!", Elizabeth yells. I wince from her voice and sit up yawning.

Mommy looks at me and Chris and her smile falls, "Kids, why are there huge bags under your eyes! Did you not sleep last night? '' Mommy said, concerned. Me and Chris look at each other and sigh.

"It was the nightmares again Mommy", Chris sighed nervously. Mommy looked disappointed at us which made my heart ache. If only she knew.

"Well, hurry and get ready for you two. We are getting in the car in 30 minutes for Chris's birthday party", Mommy said. Me and Chris flinch hard at her words. We completely forgot about that! Chris started to shake a little and I just whimpered. Mommy seemed to notice and walked over to us, bending down.

"Hey guys, it will be ok, you can stay by me if you want", Mommy said with a comforting smile. I stop whimpering and feel my breath turn back to being steady. I quickly get up to the door to get ready. I walk to my closet and pull out a cute navy blue long sweater with a white button up shirt underneath and a cute beige knee length skirt and slip on shiny black shoes with frilly socks. Then I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair (Sorry if you don't have hair!) then put my little matching sailor hat on. I walk out and to the door. I see Daddy and Michael already at the door and hear Elizabeth behind me.

"BOO!'' Elizabeth scares me as a joke. I was startled hard and I felt myself slip on the next step. I gasp loudly as my vision gets closer to the ground. I close my eyes as it gets close and I feel my body hit the floor, slip to the next then the next. Every step felt worse than the other and on the last stair my ankle felt like some stuck needles in it.

"AAAaaa", I screamed, holding my ankle sobbing on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/N!" Daddy cried as he ran to my side and tried to help me to my feet. I tried to put pressure on it but it hurt so bad I felt myself start to fall again before Daddy caught me.

"Y/n, I think you might have sprained your ankle", Daddy said. "It doesn't look too bad, it seems like you will be healed in maybe a few weeks though, because you're so young that you will heal fast, but we will still have to take you to the hospital", Daddy said, picking me up and placing me over his shoulder.

"And YOU Elizabeth, you are in so much trouble young lady! WE can't leave you home from the party because it's too late to get a babysitter, but you will not get any cake or participate in any of the games there, you will be grounded once we get back thought", Daddy said with a scoff. Elizabeth looks really sorry with a small tear threatening to fall.

"Michael I need to tell your mother, can you hold y/n '', Daddy said. Michael merely nods as he walks over and Daddy shifts me over to Michael. I watch as Daddy walks us to Chris's room with Chris and Mommy, while Elizabeth looks devastated in the corner. I look back over to Michael and see his foxy mask on his head. I jumped back when I realized how close I was to the teeth of the mask. The memory starts flooding back in my mind and I start whimpering trying to scoot away from the mask.

"What's up with you", Michael scoffs. "You are going to fall if you keep moving", Michael warned.

"Michael, can you promise me something?", I ask.

Michael sighed and said, "What is it?".

"Can you promise to be nice to Chris today, for his birthday?" I asked with puppy eyes.

Michael looked like he was about to protest till he saw my eyes, "Ughhhh, I promise", he whispered. I smile slightly at him but I still have tears in my eyes from the pain. I feel sad that I have to miss Chris's birthday. We were going to have so much fun doing games! Maybe they can save me a piece of cake! Daddy and the rest of them walk down the stairs and we exit the front door.

"I will take y/n in the small car and you take the kids in the mini van", Daddy said to Mommy while starting to get in the car. I hurry and climb in the back and buckle up. We start to drive and I can barely see out of the windows from my height. Daddy always forgets to bring a car seat for me.

"Hey pumpkin, I know you are sad that we will miss the party, but I'm sure Chris will give you some cake once we get back! Then you can hang out with him for the rest of the day!", Daddy said.

"Ya, thank you daddy", I smiled.

"Your welcome pumpkin", Daddy said. Soon after we arrived at the doctors they announced that I did sprain my ankle but it will heal in a few weeks just like Daddy said. They gave me a boot to wear, which felt so big on my foot! We then hop back in the car and start driving.

"Good news pumpkin! We finished fast so we gotta make it for the last 20 minutes of the party!", Daddy said. My eyes sparkle at his words as I squeal with excitement. After a while of driving we pulled up to the driveway. There was a huge sign that said Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria on the sign with the famous Freddy group on the sign. There was a checkered pattern around the pizzeria and on the inside with a ride stripes on the sides of the checkers. The rest of the wall was a light gray that was slightly dirty looking. I opened the car door and stepped out, letting my feet hit the floor. I walked over to Daddy, who was locking the car, and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and smiled before we walked inside the door. What I saw when I walked in was something that would scar me for life.

Everything was slow motion once I walked inside. The cries of Chris as the animatronic jaw cranked and clicked. The sound of slash of his neck and fountain of blood that burst. The smell of blood and the screams of kids. The screams and shouts of the parents rushing to take their kids away from the sight. The calls of the phone calling for help. The sound of chunks of flesh that sloped and oozed down from Fredbear's mouth. Daddy rushed past me to try and save Chris. The sounds of running feet of 3 kids in Freddy Fazbear's merch masks running from the scene. The frozen kid in a foxy mask staring at the lifeless body in the jaws. The shifting sound and muffle of the kid lifting his mask to reveal Michael Afton. My brother who just broke his promise.