"Umm seems like your father hasn't told anything about me to you and calm down ,If he hasn't ,i will clear all your questions but one by one ,okayy.!" Jungkook said and cleared hiw throat a bit and started answering his questions...

"So maybe i should introduce myself properly first,my name is Jeon Jungkook and i am 30 years old that means i m 8 years older than you if you are 22 years old as mr.kim told me.

What i mean by i have known him before you were even born was that i have known him since i was 4 years old and your father was 19 years old.

Yeah ,i know him other than being his secretary as i said i have known him from last 26 years and he has always treated me like his own son.

And yeah ,i was about to call him appa because i usually call him appa outside of work and he calls me ...umm... Kookie  as you heard him call me with that nickname before . That is if you noticed. To answer your question ,i call him appa because he asked me to do so since i was a child.

*Deep breath* so did you get all your answers , taehyung shi? If you have anymore questions you can ask me right now."

Taehyung looked at jungkook with a shook expression and blurted "first of all *deep sigh* WOW ,you don't look that older than me ,if you didn't tell me i wouldn't have known that you are so old."

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult , jungkook thought to himself still keeping a calm expression on his face and listening attentively to the young man infront of him.

"And you have known him so long and yet he didn't tell me about you ever."he said sulkily even pouting a bit. And continued...

"So tell me ,how do you even know him from so long ? How did you met him before i was born? And can I call you by your name? Mr.jeon sounds so formal and we are getting married in just 2 weeks but only if you are comfortable though."

" you can call me by my name ,taehyung shi i don't mind and about how me and appa met ,if you don't mind i would tell you someday later or you can just ask your father ." he replied him in a soft tone with a smile.

Taehyung hummed and sat straight a bit and said " okay enough getting to know each other ,let's discuss about this marriage as i already know once appa says something ,it can't be changed so he definitely won't listen to me ,what he said is always final decision...

So jungkook shi,listen to me clearly

Firstly ,this marriage is totally forced for me ,i don't want it but i know i don't have much say in it either .so remember that i don't have any feelings for you and even though i will break up with my girlfriend soon ,i still have feelings for her .so don't expect any kind of lovey dovey bullshit.

Secondly ,no physical contact with me unless it's necessary. So don't expect any that kind of any touch from me because it isn't happening at all.

Thirdly ,you and i will sleep in different rooms. You don't touch anything in my room and i don't in yours.

Fourth ,you mind your own business and i mind mine.

Fifth ,no bringing anyone where you and i will live ,and neither will i.

Sixth ,you cant cheat and can't be with anyone else and if you have any feelings for someone ,tell each other . We can divorce if that happens but again ,i repeat, Do.not.cheat. i despise cheaters.

Seven ,don't get feelings involves as we will probably divorce because i m sure this definitely isn't gonna work ,i don't know why dad is so adamant in getting me married but whatever now.

*Deep breath*that's it ,now you can tell me if you have any conditions and if you agree to all of mine ,if you don't i m sure dad would listen to you and you can say no anytime."

Jungkook was a bit hurt by all the conditions but he masked the hurt with a smile as he can't say no to his appa and will do anything for him and spoke " i agree with your conditions taehyung shi and i don't have any ,so don't worry about that. I think this is it for today ,we can exchange numbers right now if we need anything . See you soon taehyung shi .I will take my leave now.bye have a nice day. " he bowed a bit out of respect and proceeded to walk out of the cafeteria.

Before she could leave , taehyung rushed behind to  stop him and said " good bye to you too and hope you have a nice day as well ,and you can just call me taehyung . Afterall you are the older one , jungkook shi." After that he left leaving him standing there looking at his disappearing back.

______________________________

This is it for the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

This is how the cafeteria looks