CHAPTER 31 (No Song)

"Talk"
'Thought'
"Flashback"

UA SCHOOL DORM

It was morning now as our Hero izuku walking at kitchen where people eat their food for breakfast.

GAME OVER!

"huh?" Izuku heard it as he look at living room where the boys playing Video game fighter, he notice Kirishima curling defeat and Katsuki grin Victory Pose laugh while the boys Sero, Ojiro, Denki & surprisingly Shinso who still here do nothing but pity they friend lose.

"Hahaha suck on that Hard-headed!" said Bakugou laugh at him.

"*sniff*... I'm not manly..." said Kirishima low voice lose his battle.

Izuku shake his head knowing his old friend Katsuki when he win he always taunting to his loser with his pride, so Midoriya just walk away continue to Kitchen to get some eat.

As he made it to the kitchen there his friends Lida, Todoroki & Sato eat their food, the Speed Hero notice him arrive give him welcome.

"Good Morning Midoriya my friend!" said Lida loud while Todoroki give him nod only and Sato said morning to him normal.

"Good morning Lida" said Green Hair smile as he make breakfast and eat he noticed there's no Girls around here.

"umm hey guys where are the girls?" he asked.

Sato Baking a cake reply "they when out shopping since it's free day no school so you know girls stuff." he said.

Izuku just nod understand as he heard Denki announced battle at Katsuki revenge for Kirishima.

"Hahaha you're on Pikachu, prepare to eat your dirt!" Katsuki shout grinning like he's a champion.

"Will see!" Denki eyes was spark fire prepare for battle.

Izuku couldn't help but pray for Spark Hero friend for good luck.

Todoroki finish his food finally talk "by the way Midoriya, have you heard that there's a new teachers coming to our school." he said.

"huh? No I didn't know." said izuku confused.

Lida put his hand on his chin "hmm yes I also heard from our student council said the same too." he said.

Izuku was surprised about news and Aizawa Sensei didn't informed them about this?.

...or their Sensei are to lazy to tell them.

Sato finally finished his cake join them "well what ever this new teachers are I hope they can give us a good teaching and training for the future students." he said as he eat his cake.

Izuku and the other nodded agree too, though he couldn't help sweatdrop see his friend sato eat all the cake by himself.

'is this his Morning breakfast everyday.' Izuku thought as he knew Sato need sugar for his Quirk.

YOU LOSE!

"Take that idiot, no one can beat me hahaha!" Katsuki laugh loud.

Izuku look at where they play game and sweatdrop seen Kirishima & Denki both of them crouch sitting head down look defeated whats more add their's a sign on their head said <Failure> which give them worthless.

'okay maybe that's gone to far' He thought.

Ojiro pity them for lose as Shinso give a nudge at Sero "Hey do want to fight him" he said to sero.

"and want me to be like them, no thanks I don't want to get humiliate by him" said Sero pointed at Katsuki doing Victory Dance in the middle living room.