-20-

Harry bows a little "can I have this dance?" He said. Y/n looks at him and then to people around them. She feels like no one is starting at her this time. She looks back at Harry's and grabbed his hands. "You may" y/n said. Y/n puts her hand on Harry's shoulder as he has a hand on her waits and both holding each other's hand.
(Play song)
Troy: Harry
Gabriel: y/n
————————-
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance?
Can I have this dance(this dance)
Can I have this dance?
————————-
Y/n smiled. They looked at each other and Harry smiles looking at y/n's eyes. She chuckled. They move closer to each other. Their lips being closer. Their lips then touched.  They backed away and both chuckled. They moved closer and danced slowly.As Harry and y/n danced, y/n puts both arms around Harry's neck. Harry smiled at y/n and she smiled back at him starting into his eyes. "Did Audrey by any chance tried to dance with you?" Y/n asked. "No, why?" Harry said looking down at y/n. "No reason" y/n said smirking. From a different point of view y/n's arm was around Harry's neck but one with her flint lock aimed straight ahead.

There was a click. "Put it away" Harry said. Y/n tilts her head "and what if I don't?" Y/n said as she continues to dance. Harry chuckled and looks at y/n. "Then I'd do this" Harry said. He pulls y/n closer then originally. His face closer to y/n. Y/n eyes widen. She chuckled nervously as a blush came to her face.

She pulls her arm back and puts it away. Y/n noticed Harry's white ruffle on his shirt. She smirks. As Harry turns her, y/n grabbed it and pulls him. She chuckled "got you" she said quietly. He chuckled "maybe you are different then your sister" he said. Y/n chuckled. "I told you like last time. What do you think?" Y/n said smiling. As Harry was pulled down he had to look at y/n.

Harry places a hand on the side of y/n's head. Y/n smiled grabbing his hand. They lean closer before kissing again. Y/n wrapping her arms around Harry's neck as his hands was on y/n's hip. "I'm just realizing your wearing the ring we found a while ago" y/n said. Harry chuckled. They pulled away but didn't let go of each other. "Yeah, just to match with you" Harry said smiling at y/n. Y/n looks to the side and see mal jumping a little. Y/n smiled but see's Audrey. "I'll be right back" y/n said about to walk away.

Harry grabbed her arm and dips her down. "Your leaving the flintlock here" Harry said smirking as he hold it up. Y/n bites the side of her lip. "fine" y/n said chuckling afterwards. Harry lifts her up and y/n walked over to mal. Mal jumps and smiles. Y/n chuckled and mal quickly hugs y/n.

"Why are you jumpy?" Y/n asked laughing a little. "You have a boyfriend, finally. I thought you would get a girl first" mal said lifting her eyebrows up and then down. Y/n chuckled. "You say that as you don't have a literal fiancé" y/n said. "Oh really? Soon you and Harry will say the 'L' word" Mal said. Y/n looks back at Harry and see's Audrey. Y/n chuckled evily. "I know, but we just got together. I'm gonna go back to him, later mal" y/n said hugging Mal and going back to Harry.

She walks back to Harry and puts her hand out. "Flintlock, give it" y/n said. Harry see's y/n and gives it back. Y/n puts it away "shall we continue to dance?" Y/n said. "Yes we should" Harry said taking y/n's hand into his. "Guess V.k's do get this happy ending,huh?" Harry said. "We all did" y/n said looking at Harry as he smiled at the sight of her. "But I sure did get my happily ever after" y/n said hugging Harry. Harry's heart beating fast as well as y/n's. Y/n closed her eyes.

Y/n eyes opened and looks forward as they faded into her dark blue glowing eyes. You can hear her thoughts. "Hey reader, yeah you, I'm talking to you". She lifted an eyebrow. She smirks.

What? You didn't think this was the end of the story. Did you?...