-12-

As they walked to the bridge to auradon they soon arrived. As they walked, everyone was sound asleep. On the floor or leaning down on a table. All the people at auradon snoring. "They're asleep. Everyone." Mal said looking around and to her phone. "I cant get Ben" Mal said. "Or dizzy or Doug" Evie said looking at her phone. "Or Jane. The signals out" Carlos said

"Is that Auradon prep?" Celia asked pointing at it. "Yeah. When everybody wakes up. You're going to love it" Carlos said. Celia was amazed at it. "Geez" Celia said. "Everything is so..." gil said "freaky" Jay said "green. You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?" Gil asked wondering all sorts of things.

"Uh...flowers?" Jay answers. "Flowers are pretty." Gil said. He looks down to see a plate "cantaloupe!" Gil yelled grabbing the plate. He starts eating them and Jay tried to stop him but it was too late. Gil enjoying them. "We don't have fresh fruit on the isle, remember?" Uma said walking over.

Y/n and Harry walked down and they looked at each other. "I believe I deserve some compensation. For my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor" Harry said taking out the guy's wallet and taking money. "I love that ring, I believe it's mine now" y/n said taking it. Jay walks over and snatched the things out their hands.

"You do. Me not squashing you like a bug" Jay said directly towards Harry. Harry laughs and looks at y/n and grabbed his hook and turns back to Jay "think I'm scared of you, Jay?" Harry said pointing his hook and y/n's flintlock.

"Guys!" Both Mal and uma said. Y/n see's her pistol and looks down at her holder, to see it gone. "How did-"y/n said. Harry see's y/n staring up at him and he chuckled and hands it back. Y/n grabbed it but smiles and laughs. "You're good, smooth take" y/n said putting it down at her holder.

Y/n walks away and lifts up her arm. She opens her hand and on her finger, hanged Harry's small pocket watch . "But I'm better" y/n said continuing to walk. Harry felt his heart pull again, like it's wanting to go to y/n every time she walks away. But when he's near her it's normal but his heart goes faster when y/n is...well just y/n.

Everyone walks over to Carlos because he was near dude, his dog. Dude explains the story and Evie talks "guys, Hannah turned to stone" Evie said. Everyone walks over and looks. "All right. Everybody stay on their toes" Jay said. "Look, since we're here, let's check the school" uma said. "No. Audrey went straight for the crown. So, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go" Mal said

"Says who?" Uma walking forward "says me" Mal said walking forward. "Says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?" Uma said. "Guys" Evie said. Mal looks back at Evie and then to Uma. They got quiet

To the castle....