-5-

Uma screams and left. Y/n looks at how far it is. She backs up slowly putting her sword away. "Y/n, what are you doing?" Harry asked looking at y/n. Y/n smiled "something fun, possibly" y/n said. She runs and spins into the pipe sewer. She landed and laughs.

Harry looks and smiled. "You're insane" Harry said chuckling. "I cause trouble, what do you expect?" Y/n said walking out the sewer. As her boots make noise with the metal and then to the concrete. She looks to see them gone. She looks on the ground and smirks.

She bends down and grabs it. "Would you look at that? Mal's spell book" y/n said. She smirks and walks back "Harry!" Y/n yelled. Harry looks over "I have a gift for uma" y/n said showing the book. Harry chuckled "she's gonna love this" Harry said smirking.

Y/n jumps backs in but trips and Harry saw and quickly ran and catches her. Y/n looks up to see Harry's eyes. Harry smiled at y/n's sight. Y/n blinks before chuckling awkwardly afterwards. She gets up clearing her throat and walks away and goes and find uma while having a little blush.

"Uma!" Y/n yelled out for uma. "What?!" Uma yelled back still mad. "I may have a gift" y/n said showing uma, mals' spell back. Uma got up and grabbed it. She smiled at it. She laughs "good job y/n" uma said looking at the book. She flips through the book, and saw a certain spell. Uma chuckled.

"I may have a plan but you're coming with me" Uma said. She closed the book and looked at
y/n. Y/n smirked looking at uma.

Fine with me. I just want revenge...