"I-I.. " the girl stutteres out, "I-I'm Yuna."

"Okay.. Yuna, you'll work for me from now on" Nayeon tiptoed and patted the other girl's head, flashing a faint smile.

━━

I blew out a sigh and watch as our teacher fixes his things before turning to us, flashing a smile.

"Will come again to a celebration and as a part of the celebration a tournament will be held in our school." he anounce and pulled a piece of paper, "this is an participants paper, sign this if your interested in joining the tournament. Line in in front of me and get participants paper."

As he finishes, half of the students stands up, including Ryujin and Xiumin. I furrowed my eyebrows and watches them get one by one.

Ryujin went back beside me with a paper on her hand, and I lean in, eyeing the paper curiously. "How do you sign that?"

Ryujin looks at me then back to the paper, "Just simple, write your name and the class you belong to and what type of demon are you."

"Type of demon?"

She looks at me, weirded out, "Yeah. Like uhm once you write middle class, put a slash and write reborn or whatever kind of demon you belong."

"Huh?"

This time Ryujin look at me with disbelief, "Aren't you listening? Naturally born are demons who are parents are demon or one of her parents is demon. While reborn are the demons who can't move on from their past. Just like maybe that Xiumin guy." her last six words got me confused.

"How do you say so?" I frown.

"It's obvious, If he was a naturally born then he won't look older than me. Naturally born demon already enters this school before their phsycal appearance matured." she responds, and I slowly nodded, sinking everything in. If Ryujin was right. What could possibly happen to Xiumin. It just seems so strange.

━━

The wide space were filled with chair, surrounding an open field, protected by huge barricades. The area where duel will took place.

It's the day of the tournament, here we are settled among the crowd who have been excited to watch the duels, especially the deadly queens who will surely take the honors once again.

I huff out a breath, seeing Ryujin all bouncy on her place. My eyebrows twitched, tilting my head to look at her, "What's wrong with you?"

She stop and flicker her gaze to me, "nervous..." she whispers and almost makes me laugh.

"Then why did you even join?"

"Of course because I want to be known as a powerful demon." she irks and look around, "Hmm.. I did not spotted Lia and Yeji, feels weird." she murmurs to herself but I clearly heard it. I stiffled out a laugh, earning her attention.

"What's funny?" she quirk a brow.

I shake my head, shrugging off her question and turn my attention back to the open field, as the low classes demon helps to arrange the place. Twenty minutes before the tournament but the area were almost full. None of the seven deadly queens are presents at the moment yet.

"Ms. Nayeon over here!" Ryujin voice cuts my train of thoughts, feeling my lips twitch in delight for some unknown reason upon hearing the familiar name.

Wait a minute.. "Ms. Nayeon? I thought we're not allowed to call- "

"She allow me to. Before you even get here. First hand councilor and her allows me to call them by their name because I'm one of their trusted companion." she responds.