🖤🖤

Parents cannot simply marry their daughter off without her consent. Parents should find out if they have their daughter's consent to the marriage, and set an example from the life of the Holy Prophet. Ali (RA) once sent his proposal to the Holy Prophet (PBUH), who wanted to marry his daughter Fatima

Isaad's funeral was done. Elnaz's cries could be heard clearly by the neighbours, far far away. Her parents, her in laws consoled her alot. But her wouund was the deepest. She lost the love. She lost her husband. A father of unborn child!

Time was passing with grief. Her iddat was completed by now.

Her in laws made sure to take care of her.
As she made her self locked in a room for days, Isaad's place was replaced by Uzayr by his father. Though he denied alot but his father said, " Uzayr, u are my only hope now beta.. plz take over this company and let me rest now... " his father said getting emotional and remembering Isaad.

Uzayr was helpless he agreed. He made himself busy with his work. He didn't had time to spend with his gf.

On the other side, Elnaz's parents decided to bring her back to their house.

" nhi... ap aesa na kare bhabii" said her mother in law.

" samjhe aap, naz ko abhi meri zarorat h" her mother said protesting.

Meanwhile Elnaz who was quite all the time decided to speak up now.

" muje nhi jana... me nhi ja skati apki sath ammi... this house.. our room ... everything is filled with his memories.. i can't move on... let be here forever.. and my child to!" She said stood up to leave.

Meanwhile Uzayr entered, being tired due to his hectic day.

Her father said, " but what will the society say?!"

Her father in law said, " who cares about society!? What matters is Elnaz's health and her happiness and nothing else"

Uzayr too agreed and said, " yes if bhabi is more comfortable her let it be... or wese bhi society ka muh koi band nhi kar skata.!"

All agreed.

But her mother said again, " but what about her child? Her child will need a father! Elnaz is still a kid she is only 21! How will she take care of baby all alone! Aap log smajhte kyu nhi" she said and sobbed.

" What if we marry Uzayr to Elnaz?!" His father said all of a sudden.

Uzayr went blank! His heart was beating faster.

His tongue got tied.

Without saying a word he walked upstairs.
As he was entering his room he heard a sob.

He walked to his brother's room and looked at her. Who was caressing his brother's picture. And crying alot.

He felt and urge to wipe away her tears .

But he cannot he promised someone else too! He can't break her heart.

What he can't go against his parents too!

Entering his bathroom he stood beneath the running shower. Water dripped from his body to feet.

His tears also made their way.

Crying on his helpless situation he sat there for Allah knows how many hours.

---

Days were passing with sadness and gloomy atmosphere. Elnaz was being very careless about her health. She would end up fainting or vomiting.

Uzayr was stuck between. He didn't know what to do, how to do. Everything was soo messed up.

Life is game. And are just a pawns.