Son Of A What?

Hi like I said I'll try to update every week but if my brain is filled with ideas I'll write a chapter as soon as I have written it. Thanks, bye.

3rd person

Percy was angrily strolling through the woods where he first met chaos trying to get to his hideout. There was a low laugh. He looked around to see if anyone, he couldn't see anyone so he decide it was just his imagination. When he got to his spot he got the shocker of a life time. There chaos was having a make out session with his boyfriend.

Percy POV
"ch-ch-chaos?" I stuttered

"P-percy what are you doing here?"

"me? Oh nothing just going to MY spot."

Chaos' boyfriend decided to make an imput "Yeah Well it's our spot now"

Do you know what? Chaos agreed. Some friend he is. I atleast thought he would let me keep MY spot.

I sighed "Fine then you wish to never see me again, I'll grant you that wish for free."

I left I decided when I got home I'll tell mum that I know all about Greek gods and I'll tell her the stuff that happened at school. I know she won't have to live with Gabe anymore in the run down crappy apartment. Then she will take me to camp and I'll never have to deal with these two again.

Line break I dunno why people even put these in
Time skip (after explaining I know everything and what's happened to mum)

Sally POV (didn't expect that did ya)

Oh percy my baby boy. I suspected something was off about all the cuts and bruises but I didn't want to believe he was hiding it for me.

"I'll take you there right away."
"Thanks mum your the best"

Chiron POV
When I woke up this morning I didn't expect it to be due to a boy roughly 14 or 15 thrown through the door and into the ground. Right next to my chair I would've taken into account that he just got thrown through a door had it not been that I had curlers in my tail and hair. What's worse is now the whole camp is gathering around. Damn it think fast. The mist yes the mist.

"What's going on here!?" I yelled

"Well basically we heard a big loud roar and then a ear bleeding scream then this boy got flown all the way over here. Before we came here though we went to dispatch the monster/s but found golden dust and a horn, a minotaur horn to be exact."

"He's waking up!" someone in the back yelled

"Ow my head. Everything hurts."

"child can you tell us your name?"

"hmm oh right yeah well hi I'm perseus jackson but call me percy.
Anyway I figured out about the gods when I was ten. I'm the son of a sea deity annnnnnd oh yeah well I just defeated the minotaur. That's about it. Thanks."

Just as he finished a glowing trident appeared above him. So he's the son of Posiedon no wonder he knew he was a son of a god the scent is powerful maybe he saw all the monsters and figured it out. Time for the introduction.

" All hail Perseus Jackson son of Pontus, Primordial of the sea, master of megalodon's, son of gaia and defeater of the kraken!!"

Hi guys I don't know if Pontus did Kill the kraken or not but I couldn't find anything in his titles and same with the megalodon so if I'm missing anything tell me and please if you like my story vote it. Thanks, bye.