Epilogue

Luca Alasdair Telford came into this world loud and proud.  weigh a total of 9lbs and 14ounces.

he looked every bit of chibs as one could possibly look. 

The moment Chibzzy and I saw him as he was held up in the doctor's  hands we both were so in love it was unbelievable.

But the minute Luca and I share our first skin to skin contact fully connecting our bond withone another. it was when my whole motherly instinct kicked in and I knew that no matter what Luca would always have protection.

I knew just by looking at Chibs as he and Luca shared their skin to skin contact that he had experienced the same feeling I had.

When our family met him they all agreed that Luca was Chibzzy minute twin.

I told dad that though Luca's middle name is Scottish is the Scottish Galic form of Alexsander. which is a name Chibzzy and I couldn't be prouder to name our son after a great man.

he teared up and hugged me before thanking me then walked off to do the same with Chibzzy while I stood there watching as everyone gushed over Luca.

Time went on and I had more kids expanding mine and Chibzzys family. 

We now have three boys and three girls. 

Life for Chibzzy and I could get any more perfect than what it was.

Eileen Flora Telford and her twin brother Benneit Filip Telford were more a yea after Luca. while their brother and sister Charmine Calista Telford & Loki Aziel Telford were born a year after them.

Our baby girl and our last baby Amyrn Gemma Telford was born two years after Charmine and Loki.

______________________________________________________

A/N: The end thank you so much for taking the time to read and vote on this story. 

Sorry it's not longer, I ran out of ideas.