8

Here lately while at work I've been busy creating something very special for Chibs. and I hope when I give it to him that the night will be one that we'd never forget.

Its took me roughly a month to make and detail the gift. I've put whole lot of time and effort into this gift and I really hope Chibs loves it.

After I finished and let it rest I took in all of the detail including the engraving. once I was done I slipped it in the proper box before I pocketed it and headed out.

 I tonight is a SAMCRO party and I'm running late. but with the gift I have its totally worth Gemma getting on my case for being mia to the party.

I walked up to the clubhouse  and seen Gemma standing there with her hands on her hips.

"where in the hell have you been?" she asked

"sorry I had last minute customer order to handle" I replied

"well lets get in there to your man before those crow fucks sink their claws in" she says

"if they value their face not being broken they'd keep away" I say as we walked inside

right off I was greeted with the smell of sex,beer, and sweat.

I looked around before spotting my dad and man.

I pecked Gemma on the cheek and headed off.

"Hi pops" I greeted giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Where have you been baby?" he asked

"last minute customer order" I replied before I looked at Chibs.

"Hi Chibbzy" I greeted and full on kissed him as I sat across his lap.

He smiled and rubbed my side leg before wrapping his arms around me.

"so what have you two been up to?" I asked pulling back from my man

"watching croweaters getting fucked, watched a few fighting over some brothers and potential ones." Pops says

"talking with Happy" Chibs says

"club matter?" I asked looking at Chibs

"No lassie" he says

I looked at him and smiled

"When?" I asked

"tonight. he's gone to set the whole thing up so if you want we can go do it now then go from there" he says

I hopped up off his lap took his hand pulled him up and walked off hearing him and dad laughing.

I laid there not peaking at the tattoo Happy was inking on my hip.

"alright all done" Happy says half an hour later.

 I  I looked down and from what I could see how the crow was positioned it looked like its make wings were hugging my hip.

Happy held a mirror so I could see it better and I saw the beak pointed up.

" I love it" I tell them both

"glad you do" Chibs 

I thanked happy once he cleaned and bandaged it up.

 After we headed back everyone asked to see it and I told them they'd have to wait for it to heal. 

We got fully into the party and I figured now was the time to do what I wanted.

I stood up on the little stipper stage and whistled making the room go quiet and look at me.

 I jumped down and walked up to pops and Chibs. I stood before Chibs and took hold of his hands.

"Loving you is one of the things that I'm never regretting. having you in my life, in my bed, and my body is something I rather enjoy. I know you've experienced so much and that people like to judge the two us due to our age. but Filip I'm telling you  I don't care about your age. I don't care about what you do to provide for yourself. I'm never gonna judge you. I' will always love you. I'm your ol' lady and I've got the crow to prove it." I say before I reach in my pocket and get the gift.

I got down on one knee getting a reaction out of plenty of people while all the sons & gemma as well as tara came closer to watch.

"Filip I am down on one knee before you asking you to take this big step with me and becoming my husband. to be with me have a family with me and spend the rest of your life by my side till the reaper comes for us" I say as I opened the box and presented the black ring with rose gold Celtic design.

"Yes lassie I'll marry ya" he says

I grabbed the ring from the box and tossed it before slipping the ring on his finger then stood u[p and grabbed his face and kissed him as he bend me back a bit deepening the kiss.

the crowd erupted in cheers and clapping.

We broke apart and smiled at each other before kissing again. 

"alright this just became a engamnet party" Pops announced

"WOOOOO..." the sons cheered

I rested my head on Chibs as I brushed my thumbs along his scars.

"I love you lassie and I will marry you anywhere, anytime, anyway you want." he says

I moved close to his ear and whispered my request before pulling back and looking at him.

"Aye, I'll do it. thank you for thinking of that" he says

"no need to thank me," I say then peck his lips before we are pulled away and into the celebration of our enganment.