4

I woke the next day and quietly slipped out of the bed so I'd not disturb Chibs as I walked into the bathroom and washed the makeup from my face before I headed back into the room where I saw him laying on his side with the sheet to his knee.

I smirked as I walked over and crawled halfway into the bed and licked his tip before I started sucking his cock.

 he began string as I continued to lick and suck his cock. when he moved to lay on his back and he rubbed my ass I continued what I was doing only this time I deep throated him making him curse.

He slapped and gripped my ass as I held his sac in my hand and kept sucking his dick.

"Fuck love..don't stop" he moaned

I didn't have any intention of ever stopping till he came in my mouth.

Which wasn't very long.

 He sat up and moved my hair out of my face as I kept going till he filled my mouth with his cum.

I hummed and moaned around him making him fall back and moan.

after swallowing every drop I pulled back and looked at him as I licked my lips and used the hand I held his sac and wipe the access cum off my mouth and sucked it off my finger while maintaining eye contact with him.

he sat back up grabebd me pulling me into a passionate kiss as he flipped us over moving back he looked at me.

'Hands and knews right fucking now" he orders

I smirk as I take my time doing what I was told which he didn't like cause he spanked my ass.

"now" he says

"yes sir" I say before getting on my hands and knees.

"your being a naughty girl Azzy" he says

"Punish me then Athair" I replied

"oh, Lassie I will and trust me when I get finished with you. you won't be able to walk or talk" he says

"Hmmm... cant wait sir" I replied as I looked back at him

He rubbed and slapped my ass before aligning himself with my core and pushing in.

 he takes hold of my hips and starts to really fuck my puss.

 I was a moaning orgasmic mess by the time he got done with me.

I laid down and bent my legs causing him to lay on top of me and push that much deep inside of me.

I take hold of his hand and put it on my throat as I rolled us on to our side then I take his other and place it on my breast as I kept my leg bent on top of his.

He starts choking me and gripping my breast making me moan louder than what I have been.

I turned my head as he leaned down and started kissing me.

I held his head and moaned as he filled me with his warm cum coating my walls. I placed my hands over his and laid my head down as he laid his on top of mine and continued to fuck me.

After he finishes with me, he moves back a little and I lay on my back before reaching down and touch my pussy where we are still joined and he reached down and lays his hand over mine as he leans over me and kisses me softly this time.

i moved my hand letting his lay on my pussy before laying mine over his.

"this is yours. as your cock is mine. " I tell him

He hums in agreement before slipping out and fully cupping my pussy.

"Aye she is mine" he says

"til the reaper comes" I say

"till the reaper comes" he reapeats.